Yatta! ^_^

1000 posts, w00t!!

Accualy, if you wanna get technical, it’s more like my 2400th post or something.

But meh, whatever. :hahaha;

If you’ll notice, I’m celebrating with an avvie change. My old one was awesome, but I had it for long enough.

I’d do a question thread or something, but I highly, HIGHLY doubt there’s anything anyone would want to ask me.

So for now, you may all just share my moment of happiness.

BTW, in a few weeks I’ll have officialy been at RPGC for one year.
I am SUCH a freakin’ loser.

And I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love you guys. And I love RPGC. Thanks for giving me one hellava cool place to hang out and waste time. :cool:

Thats really you in your avvie. I know it.

:fungah: You managed to stay so sane after a full year?! You are very very sneaky, sir!

I think you are underestimating the sneakiness. :get it?:

And BTW, who said I was sane? puts on a cowboy hat and runs off while singing “Mr.Roboto”

Uh, congratulations!

And don’t say that you’re a loser cause you’re almost 1 year at RPGC now… some other people could get mad… especially those who are here even longer…

piercing look <_<

You say that like it’s a BAD thing, you silly silly girl. :slight_smile: huggles DT

Don’t look at me, I was as mad as the mad hatter before I got here :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats GC ^^ Though, I don’t know if you should be proud for wasting one year of your life on RPGC…

I mean, think of everything else you coulda done! Traveled the world, painted a cathedral, learned how to fly!

But you instead, gave your time to us, the little people, and for that we love you. So…

gives GC a bottle of rum

Trust me, you’re gonna need it :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

You know…people calling me GC or CG is one of my pet peeves…but since I’m in a good mood, I’ll let it slide!

That, and I’m a little bit afraid of you. ^_^;

It’s eden. Who isn’t scared of him…err…it?

Its actually my 1 year anniversatry here pretty soon too :smiley:

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
[b]I think you are underestimating the sneakiness. :get it?:

And BTW, who said I was sane? puts on a cowboy hat and runs off while singing “Mr.Roboto” [/b]

I was so praying you’d respond with that!!:hahaha;

Congratulations on this big pile of posts.

Sneaky sneaky, sir. :stuck_out_tongue:

Emelio so kicks ass. Anyway, congrats. I think I’ve gone by my 1 year anniversary here already… Don’t matter, I still whoop you at M:tG. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well… congratulations on polluting RPGC with one year of hyperness and chaos…

Now, to make sure it doesn’t spread, I must kill you.

shoots GG.

Congrats, GG!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Congrats, GG!

What, on getting shot? … oh. Heh. I actually forget when I first came to RPGC, but it was probably because of FARTS. Which in turn was because of Online Life, which in turn was because of Final Fallacy. So I guess I owe RM2K my RPGC-hood.

I started coming to the site over a year ago, but I didn’t celebrate that because I didn’t get the courage to rgister and start posting untill Febuary.

Congrats, GG.

does the go you! dance and hands out apples

Accualy, I used RPGC for RPG info about for about a year or two before I knew there WAS boards…maybe even lonnger. :hahaha;

Oh, and PC… kicks PC in the groonies

Very nice GG! You sneaky bastard you :hahaha; .