Xenosaga-Mothership boss-

He was only speaking french, 'cause its easier for me to understand, don’t panic for that…

Heh, I beat this boss easily. but the boost system is basically a system of getting extra attacks. See trhat little bar under your hp in battles, the one that fills up when you attack. When there is a number beside it, you can boost that character to gety the next attack. You boost by holding R1, and then pressing either the square, triangle, or circle button, it depends on the whether the character on the left, middle, or right. Then, the next turn will be taken by that character. you can even boost during an enemy’s turn. The boost will not work if the character who you want to boost is already in the attack turn bar (bottom left corner) So umm, hope that explains it a little. it should’ve been explained at the start of the game during KOS-MOS trial thing. if you can’t figure it out, start a new game, skip the FMV until you get to a white area, talk to KOS-MOS, and select something about boosts. then after you’ve learned it, just reset and go to your file. if you’re still losing, you are underleveled.

Okay, I’ll try that.

But, I think I’m underlevel’d as it is. I mean, I basically avoided all the unneccisary battles up until now.

Thanks, I’ll try that as well. Btw nice Freedan sprite

EDIT : Holy fuck !! Even with the boost, I can’t seem to defeat him ! Argh, no choice but to begin all over again I suppose, this whyI should keep more then one save file.

Humft how strange it reminds me how hard the fight with Elly in her ‘Vierge’ gear was so hard for me the first time.

Yeah, I find it ironic about this game, that it’s vry easy to avoid just about any normal battle, yet you need to level up something major. But the key in levelling up, is to make sure you increase your tech attacks, starting with the speed. this will help majorly, allowing you to do huge damage. So use up them tech points. if you want to know what level you should be arround, or any other stuff like that, I suggest looking at the walkthroughs on gamefaqs. they’ll be more help than I am. and thanks for the complement on the sprite.