X-Men 3: The Last Stand

THANK YOU. I really don’t understand how anyone could obsess over movie stars the way girls obsess over him, or Rob Pattinson, or whoever. I guess writers are better at seeing the difference between roles and reality. Not that movie stars are all vapid or anything, but they get way too much attention from retarded fangirls who have no idea who they really are. It’s really nice to see someone not buying that shit.

I think we’ve basically established that you hate it when anyone gets attention.

When was this and how? I don’t understand you ARAC! :open_mouth:

i find the basic formula for any comic/book to film goes
1- good enough to start the series
2- mass improvement and often best in series
3- either milked, too improvised (eg, spidy3 - emo spidy??) or just lame
4(if one)- try to get back on track (whether they fail or not is a different question)

Look at, like, the gist of many recent of posts; politics are stupid bullshit, why does anyone pay attention to them?; athletes are stupid dicks, why does anyone pay attention to those jocks?; I don’t see why actors get attention, they don’t really deserve it. It’s getting to be a trend.

I don’t see why Arac gets so much attention. What’s he do to deserve it? Psh. Whatevs

I liked it. I liked the romance between Wolverine and Jean Grey, and the final battle, and the “courage in the face of adversity” of the five remaining X-men facing off against Magneto’s hordes. It was sort of blatantly obvious the way they killed off professor X and Cyclops just because they didn’t want to deal with those characters anymore, and the way they just wrote Rogue almost out of the script, but the end result was good.

X3 was bad, but not as bad as spiderman 3.

Originally Posted by Sinistral
X3 was bad, but not as bad as spiderman 3.

At least Spiderman 3 wasn’t as bad as Superman 3.

Though Batman 3 isn’t nearly as bad as the other 3’s were.

Spiderman 3 was the first movie in a long time, maybe ever, that I turned off half way through. I usually like to at least finish movies, even if they suck, but it was just so, so unengaging.