Wurd

I wasn’t sure exactly where I should put an intro thread, so i’ll just take my chances here. My name is Robert or RobWalker and I love final fantasy(especially Final Fantasy 7). Im hoping this place is as good as FFWA, and I wanna have a fun time here so uh yeah. Hi.

I’ll guarantee you we’re one thousand times better.

Also, intro threads are better left to the Main Forum, but you came here from FFC, not RPGC, right? There ought to be a stickied thread directing people to the Main Forum.

Welcome to RPGC. 8)

Hi.

I must have overlooked the main forum. Oh well, that was stupid of me. Sorry bout that. Hopefully on this site, people are kind to newbies even though im respected at most sites because im not new there, here im just another piece of newbie manure. I’ll try and make a good impression(Which im off to a bad start so far)

We only hate it when people act retarded, new or old.

helloz. steals Rob’s shoes

I like introduction threads here, since i dont go to the main forum at all. This is my main forum !

Hi Rob.
Whats with the shoe stealing. I’m glad mine didn’t get toofed when I first joined, it’s damn cold in Canada.

Originally posted by YourWorstEnemy
Hi Rob.
Whats with the shoe stealing?

Hey, that’s dangerous thinking there.
Best you stick to your work.

Originally posted by Epicgamer

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
helloz. steals Rob’s shoes

A prime example. Anyway, wlecome, I’m Val. Learn to love me, since everyone else does.

Hi there.

There are wonderful people here, but also retarted people.

*Gives Rob a gun

Learn to use it, you might need it.

Salve! Welcome and hello!

The shoe stealing has something to do with ahkeeyuu taking over the world, so nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
A prime example. Anyway, wlecome, I’m Val. Learn to love me, since everyone else does.

I don’t think I ever learned that. And I’ve stolen almost everyone’s shoes.

Originally posted by demigod
[b]Salve! Welcome and hello!

The shoe stealing has something to do with ahkeeyuu taking over the world, so nothing to worry about. [/b]

Sounds good to me.

Have fun trying to steal mine, i stepped in dog shit earlier.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Im sure my cold feet will last, and ill get my shoes back with that gun Nightblade gave me.Cool name by the way. Anyway thanks everyone and uh, can I have my shoes back now?

No.

Here, i have an extra pair you can wear… gives Rob a pair of hot pink fuzzy slippers with Totally Spies on them

Welcome, RobWalker…but then again, I’m not one to talk. I just registered today ^_^;;

And Totally Spies just plain Totally Sucks. When I saw the opening credits, it was enough for me to leave the room. :thud:

I feel like cutting my feet off now. Thank you.

Originally posted by Epicgamer

Youy mean we’re not supposed to act like that? Boy, Have I been acting wrong. The name’s pink_lugia, master of moogles and nonsense. greetings. If you need help getting those feet, I mean shoes off, my bloddthir- I mean friendly cuddly moogles can help.
:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: