Wow...!!!

I saw it once. But it was on HBO or some other movie channel. I can’t import it nor do I want to buy the DVD at the video store down the street because the store that sells them is a RIP OFF!!

So, I have to resort to watching the anime on Cartoon Network. :eek:

Originally posted by Devillion
I saw 2 episodes, completely randomly, but wha really struck me about that series was the robot design…looked like a cross between macross and virtual on…

Don’t insult macross. They looked more like Virtual on.

Downloadings off limits on my computer, that sucks. As for video stores. They charge like thirty to $40 just for one DVD. I don’t have that much money(cause I don’t work :p).

Originally posted by Kairi
Downloadings off limits on my computer, that sucks. As for video stores. They charge like thirty to $40 just for one DVD. I don’t have that much money(cause I don’t work :p).

GOD DAMN!!! $30-$40.00!!!Is that to buy or just rent??? Shit thats expensive. I won’t pay more then $25.00 unless it’s a boxset or something.

to buy. It sucks here, it took them forever just to get a store that sold anime to begin with(that stayed open for more than one week).

Originally posted by Nightblade
[b] DOWNLOAD OFF KAZAA!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! [/b]

Originally posted by Kairi
to buy. It sucks here, it took them forever just to get a store that sold anime to begin with(that stayed open for more than one week).

Which is why I’m happy I have a computer and a credit card.