Wow, Konami has some good Ideas.

Isn’t there a game out similar to the whole sunlight thing called “The Sun Is In Your Hands!” ? Either that or I’m really stupid and never pay attention.

Originally posted by Steve
In other words, they found a way to kick the emulators in the sac.

a little thing like this will not bring emulation down!
:mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha:

Originally posted by Steve
In other words, they found a way to kick the emulators in the sac.
Yeah right. Emulators will end up having an infinite amount of sunlight.

Originally posted by Phantasy_Starlight
Isn’t there a game out similar to the whole sunlight thing called “The Sun Is In Your Hands!” ? Either that or I’m really stupid and never pay attention.

That’s Boktai.

Couldn’t you just turn on a really bright light and play under that, so you are always getting massive amounts of light? Or can it tell the differance?

Nope, Apparently you can’t fool the sensor.

Hmmm… that seems pretty dumb to me. I mean I don’t mind playing outside, but if its raining or cloudy and I want to play my game, I am gonna get mad if I suck just because the sun is not out.

This is what your average idiot writes when he’s that bored, really. I don’t care if that condition he has is real or not.

that’s so awesome! It’s all a dastardly scheme, to get gamers to go outside and get some sun! Parents who are worried about their kids’ health due to too much video games need not fear, because Hideo Kojima’s come up with this genius game! Man. What a genius idea. I’m totally buying this game sometime.

-Mazrim Taim

Im already worshiping konami for bringing DDR online.

i think nulani just hates the sun, not vampires.

Originally posted by Silhouette
i think nulani just hates the sun, not vampires.

You are correct, I just think vampires are cliché.

the whole point of having video games is so that we DON’T have to go outside and deal with the sun.

I mean, really…

…what about a game where you use moonlight? eh?eh? n/m

goes back to listening to Rammstein

Or even a game that doesn’t discriminate between natural light and indoor light …