wow...just...wow...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=snowtow.wmv

hugs his daddy

I wuv you dis much, sin

They fucking deserved that! ^_____________^

I’m not a car expert, but that was still awesome. In a way I would never want it to happen to me. And in a way where I feel bad for them.

That’s fucking awesome.

Haha!

Haw fucking HAW XD

Originally posted by Cybercompost

And why did they fucking deserve that? His car got stuck, some people were trying to pull him out.

That is NOT how you get a car out of the snow, Sorc.

Someone is not used to snow.
People who aren’t used to snow should keep to Florida, where they won’t be humiliated.

How DO you get a car out of the snow, anyway?

Ovens and fans. *Nod, nod.

Originally posted by Kero Hazel

Very carefully.

Originally posted by Kero Hazel

The first thing you do is shovel as much snow out of the way as you possibly can. Then, you try to back up again. If that doesn’t work… uh… there were a LOT of guys there. PUSH THE FUCKING CAR! =p

Tow ropes should be attached to something metal, usually the frame of the car or the trailer hitch. This is what happens when it’s attached to weak plastic of modern day cars.

That was just fucked up.

The idea was okay, the place where they attached the hook was not. Although shoveling would have helped alot more.

Originally posted by Cybercompost

I’m in the same boat as wondering why they deserved that. Still sort of funny though.

If I was them, I would have first cleared as much snow as I could. Then I would have tried to push it forward since it looks like there was less snow there. If that didn’t work, I’d call for help, like AAA or something.

Tsk, the cameraman should have told them to stop when he saw the back becoming loose under the strain.

Man, if I hadn’t seen something liek that before, I would laugh. But I have. And I STILL laugh!