wow. ebay owns.

I could affordably start a sword collection thanks to Ebay. so. tempting x_x

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2177002306

And there are tons of deals like this.

$27 for a sword like that? Sweet deal!

Definitely interesting. It appears to be in good quality (not that I’d be a good judge of that…), and the price is right. Just one thing strange from the blurb:

Finally an affordable katana from ASIA not Pakistan.

Forgive my ignorance, but isn’t Pakistan in Asia? :stuck_out_tongue:

Good. It’s not stainless steel.

However, was the blade spot-welded to the tang? That is the real question.

CRAP!

Most swords on Ebay have either been confiscated, dented, dinged, or something else is wrong with them.

And would you really trust someone with this as their company slogan…

“Sword in the Stone Home of the official fat white guy. Welcome to our site!”

www.martialartsmart.com has some great deals, and i’ve bought from them before. Very good quality.

<a href=“http://www.deltin.it/home.htm”>Also good</a>

Swords Online

Currently down to remaking the site, but I like it.

Yeah, you could start a sword collection. It just starts with that on Ebay. Soon your bidding on crap that no one would ever need and wasting any money you make, find, or steal just so you can pay off what you’re buying! I’ve had some bad experiences with Ebay, the internet equivalent to crack…

Wow, nice deal, and that’s a really good looking sword. Since I saw a claymore (yes, the two handed sword) on auction for about $30 some time ago, you can very EASILY start a sword collection. :stuck_out_tongue:

The swords are quite expensive, but they are THE BEST swords i’ve ever been able to find. They are tempered so that you can bend them up to 5 inches, and they will return to true. They’re also quite sturdy and can take a beating. If you actually want to collect and not just have a few cheap swords laying around, check this site out.

Wow Ath, those are nice freakin’ swords. But man, the price x_x. Definetly not what I can currently afford. And yeah I do know what cheap swords are. I have 1 good sword (cheap from Las Vegas -_-;:wink: and a quality one from Astral.

Man Sin, you are so lucky to have such a hot girlfriend that knows alot about comics and gives you swords… can she be my girlfriend too?

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Man Sin, you are so lucky to have such a hot girlfriend that knows alot about comics and gives you swords… can she be my girlfriend too?
No, she’s mine next. Then Cala has her for the week of the 9th. Although she’s free after that :stuck_out_tongue:

…heh. ;D

And Xelo… you’re #7908768 on my list. So, no. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, yeah, ebay’s the coolest! But most of their swords are not very good quality (believe me, I looked)

I’m still upset over losing the giant dragon warrior slime by 50 cents though… ;_;

Heh…

is lucky to have a store which carries swords/daggers at a very good price

In fact, my friend, who’s an avid weapon collector, even buys from them.

I really wanna see Sin respond to that (especially since I know Astral refuses to let everyone else have him; Astral says I know too much). :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Astral
Anyway, yeah, ebay’s the coolest! But most of their swords are not very good quality (believe me, I looked)

Well, I haven’t looked at too many swords on eBay, so I can’t really say much on that, but the claymore I mentioned seemed to be in good shape.

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
I really wanna see Sin respond to that (especially since I know Astral refuses to let everyone else have him; Astral says I know too much). :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, he won’t respond. He knows and is very accepting of my harem. Charl can join, and that’ll be that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to be physically close to a weapon I want to buy, but since they’re too expensive I practice with heavy loads of wood to practice my sword/dagger/stabby/slashy skills, & I’m fairly good, I have good arm strength, but I still need to train it so I can at least use a Gladius. Oh, I actually WANT to use the weapons, why would I want a tool of power & not use it? That’s dumb, so that’s why I train to be able to use them.