WoW Beta

http://www.blizzard.com/register/wowbetaAlt/

who be tryin out yo.

i already did before you made this topic

kekekeke :slight_smile:

I did about 2 minutes before checking the forums.

It had better not suck.

I applied at 9p EST last night the moment they opened. The site crashed within a few minutes of opening but I managed to get it done before it did heh.

Devizzle is downloadin’ now, foshizzle.

Er… Download? Where?

I waited until today to do it. I didn’t even bother to try the night they started… Everybody still thinks that the Beta is on a “first come first serve basis”, and Blizzard was completely flooded.

let’s see how this goes…

I don’t know about this. It’s all good until they start asking for your phone number…and I don’t know if my 5200FX card is good enough.

I did mine this morning… went pretty smoothly. But you guys have to think about the millions of people around korea, us and canada all trying to apply at the same time :stuck_out_tongue: It’s crazy I tell ya!!

I did it yesterday, went without TOO much trouble.

my best bet of getting it is that I have an old OS (98SE), so maybe they’ll pity me and enlist me :stuck_out_tongue:

Well considering that it’s an MMORPG, Blizzard should be enlisting ALOT of people for this beta for various testing needs… one being server stability.

Originally posted by PanamaJack
I waited until today to do it. I didn’t even bother to try the night they started… Everybody still thinks that the Beta is on a “first come first serve basis”, and Blizzard was completely flooded.

It said right on the front page prior to the app, during the app and even now that its not on a first come first serve basis =).

I just wanted to get it out of the way myself.

It probably wasn’t as hard as say… getting onto blizzard.com when they announced StarCraft: Ghost?

I might as well try it. I’ve never signed up for a beta before, and it would be cool if I got it.

One thing though: why the hell do they need my phone number? Can anyone answer that?