Wow, anticlimactic.

Guitar Hero or Dance Dance Revolution?

Earthbound or Super Mario RPG?

and would you rather lie in a world full of technology or magic?

The judge said I’m not supposed to play with fire anymore. Anything flame bigger than a birthday candle violates my parole. So I’m going to have to be an idea man while other, more responsable people can test the logistics of how long a rat will burn and such.

Thank you. I appreciate it. I wanted to do something original.

To answer your question, I don’t really eat at restaurants. Not the fancy ones at least. I’m not really a classy guy. For me, a nice night out is going to a bar that doesn’t let you wear hats inside. I could recommend about 50 good bars, but I don’t know if that would do you any good.

1. I want to say neither. But if I have to choose, I’ll pick DDR. At least that requires some agility. Guitar Hero is just air guitar on acid.

2. Mother!!!

3. In an above post, I talked about how I think people are over reliant on technology. But if we didn’t have technology, we wouldn’t have video games either. On the other hand, if we lived in a world full of magic, we could go on our own RPG adventures. But if you really boil it down, I value and respect science more than mysticism and magic. So I would say technology. Magic would just get people in trouble all the time.