Would like to hear from any former members of the "RPG Pioneers"

I don’t mind if they lash out at me- my intention is to share some of the material i have for others to see who are gameplayers who may not have seen it- no intention to brag here- i am nothing with a few video game music cd’s compared to the guy on here who has over 200 of them and has been collecting them for 7 years- i thank him for sharing the scan of the Estopolis Bio cd 1 & 2-as i mentioned i bid on that one on ebay a few years back and lost it- it was nice to see a pic of it- and as for the guy who played Dragon Warrior with his dad when he was 3- i am still more of an RPG pioneer- i played the Japanese version before he played the American Nes Version-and bought the Guide book to the Japanese version way before he played the american version- if i am attacked i am not just going to sit back and take it-

I played the Japanese version way before you even knew what a video game was- here’s a page from the guide book- like i said i am happy to share with others but i am not going to sit back and be attacked-