WORST FF Hero Tournament

Ok, this pretty much the same as the Best hero, except as the worst. In the match, instead of voting on who wins, vote on who will loose! We will finally discover the worst FF Hero! Horray!:moogle:

Oh, and will some people please post a list of FF heros for me? Thanks! :slight_smile:

One word Benjamin.

Do you want one champoin from each game, or any number of heroes from any game?

Cyan, you just HAVE to put Cyan.

I’ve got Tidus at 5:1 odds to come out on top. Er, bottom. What a whiny little snot nosed brat.

Sigh Cyan was actually useful if you knew how to use him.
He had a move wich brought the enemy to 1/3 of his HP or something alike. I’m sure he did. 3rd Move in SwordTech…

Edit : ok fine, I just loved Cyan’s theme. It was kick ass

You want some FF heros or all of them?

Put Cloud in here… I hated that guy. 8)

I agree with Kai- Tidus was just poor after Cloud and Squall… even Zidane had a better personality than that brat… :frowning:

I’ll list a few and point out some of their lacking attributes…

Strago for FF6…I mean, there are 14 main characters for that game right?So I assume he would be included as a “hero”.This guy was just plain uninteresting and only useful at rare instances in the same.

I also agree with Cloud as a worst hero too…he has one of those attitudes that he WILL prevail, he WILL do right, and then when he realized he was just a knock off of Sephiroth, well it was pretty much personal reasons why he stuck to the challenge of ridding the world of evil.No big challenge.And the amnesia part, or when he couldnt really remember what had actually happened (which was differebt from what he thought he remembered) has kind of already been done.What side do I belong on, have all my efforts been in vain blah blah blah.That is soooo Terra.I liked it when his ass was stuck in a wheelchair.

Zidane also sucked because he was such a one sided character.In fact, nothing about FF9’s character’s were even remotely interesting.Except maybe when the plot revolved around Amarant and Freya…

Tidus?Never played FF10…but I’ll take everyone’s word for it that he’s a typical Squaresoft male.

(so you can kinda tell my vote for BEST hero would go to Squall…:wink: )

A few more.

• Malik (Final Fantasy Tactics)

• Edward (Final Fantasy IV)

• Banon (Final Fantasy VI)

A agree with the FF IV choice. That guy is USELESS!

ALL heros please. As soon as I get a list I will ry and make a roster for the battles.

TidusTidusTidusTidusTidusTIDUS! THERE IS NO CONTEST! Will someone PLEASE rid Spira of that whiny brat now and let Auron be the main hero?!

FF4:
Cecil
Rosa
Kain
Rydia
Edward
Tellah
Cid
Yang
Porom
Palom
Edge
FoSoYa

FF5:
Faris
Galuf
Lenna
Butz
Cara

FF6:
Terra
Celes
Locke
Edgar
Sabin
Cyan
Shadow
Relm
Strago
Mog
Gogo
Umaro
Setzer
Gau
(General Leo)

FF7:
Cloud
Tifa
Barret
Aeris
Vincent
Cid
Cait Sith
Red XIII
Yuffie
(Sephiroth)

FF8:
Squall
Zell
Irvine
Rinoa
Quistis
Selphie
(Edea)

FF9:
Zidane
Garnet / Dagger
Vivi
Steiner
Freya
Amarant
Quina
Eiko
(Beatrix)

FF10:
Tidus
Auron
Wakka
Yuna
Lulu
Khimari
Rikku

The ones in parentheses are people you control at some point but aren’t part of the main party.

That’s a fairly conclusive list… but I think the point of the thread is to decide who’s MOST lame, you don’t think you could narrow it down to oh, say, 10, maybe? OK, 20 :wink:

What about Seymour from FF10?

Seymour? Does he count as a hero? But even so…shudders ugh. His voice was terrible! He sounds like Winnie the goddamn Pooh!

ARGH, there is no possible discussion here, tidus is the worst hero on the ff series. I wish he stays dead on ffx-2

Ooka: In FFVI, you forgot ???, the ghost guy you can get in the Ghost Train, Wedge and Vicks, and the Moogles.