World of Warcraft thread

Okay, I now have a lvl 9 Warrior on Sentinels. If anyone else is thinking of making someone new for WotLK, let’s try to make Sentinels the new RPGC server.

I have a rogue on Sentinels I haven’t touched in like 3 years now.

I haven’t considered buying Wrath, but I’ll make a char on Sentinals whenever I get back into the game. Is everyone going to play the same faction?

I’d roll a character on Sentinels with you guys. What do you think would be most useful, tank/heals/dd?

I’m not really raiding at the moment, but people always love healers around. They’re a pain to level, so most people would level as some DPS spec and switch over later on. Priests, Paladins, Druids, and I think even Shaman (don’t quote me on that one) can heal.

Anyone who ends up on Sentinels send Genogri an in-game mail with your name saying you’re from RPGC so’s I can add you to my friend list.

So… is it Alliance or Horde anyway?

Alliance for me.

Alliance on Shadowmoon. 76 Resto Druid and 70 Affliction 'lock.

fyi

You guys all fucking suck at World of Warcraft

And to suck at World of Warcraft is a whole new level of suck

ouch

ouch…

Because they’re Alliance?

Go back to touching yourself over your mad skills in a game where people have different goals and never, never say anything in any of the in-game chat channels please, Ramza.

I blame my Alliance-ness on Alyx. I rolled Alliance 'cause she had Alliance. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Also: +2% passive dodge on NE is OP)

The separation of servers between areas makes no sense. I figure if I’m going to spend my time on the game surrounded by jackasses, I might as well get to pick said jackasses.

Does anyone have a character in range of the Deadmines?

What?

Defias Brotherhood:
Gaembfrinus lvl 21 Tauren Balance Druid (Gambrinus the Wheaty) (Leather/Skinning)
Karzas lvl 12 Forsaken Shadow Priest (Karza the Bare-Foot) (Tailor/Enchant)

Newly created nightelf druid on Sentinals. Name is Acibek. I can only play on Sundays.

My warrior is becoming a god

I’m still on Aggramar, but I started Horde on Coilfang, a relatively low populated PVP server with a pretty damn good market and not a whole lot of Alliance.

Decided to make a Huntard. I don’t see many dead Hunters on Battle Grounds unless a paladin is making fuck to their faces.

That, and I want to set big kitty-cats on clothies.

Don’t really play anymore, but…

Started on Stormreaver, transferred to Hellscream:

Meladorn, lvl 80 undead healbot priest. Been a healer since back in the days when priest could do fire damage. :wink:
Mircalla (previously Carmilla but name was taken when I transferred), lvl 71 undead rogue that used to be for PvP when I felt bored enough, since I usually don’t like WoW PvP
Soljoni, lvl 72 troll mage, wanted to try a non-melee DPS class and mage seemed the most interesting choice. Also got a lock at ~30. I like mage better, so far.
Earthhorn, lvl 73 tauren warrior. Since I already had a healer, a melee DPS and a ranged DPS, I figured I might as well level a tank too, in case we (me and a few friends) really needed one for a five man or something.

[strike]…Or maybe I leveled the warrior before the mage?[/strike] Eh, doesn’t really matter.