Work outs...

So I’m working out 30 minutes each day to keep in shape and stay flexible. I’m not using any gym equipment - hell, no equipment at all - and I was wondering what y’all did for exercise. I generally do about 200 jumping jacks, 200 crunches, and 100 elevated push ups, along with mostly leg stretches (sitting and extending my legs and grabbing my feet, etc.) as they need the most work. Anyone else do more?

Can one hour sessions of DDR count as exercise?because thats why I do and it works great,And I’m talking about fast songs,not the slow ones.

200 crunches, 100 pushups, 100-200 jumping jacks, and 40-50 50 lbs curls. Thats when I decide to get off my ass :stuck_out_tongue:

About 3 hours of Half-Life 2 for my reflexes.
Around 4 hours of “The Battle for Middle-earth” for my strategic wit.
And finally, 5 hours of Knights of the Old Republic to feed my obsession untill I get DSL back and can play WoW.

Other than those workouts I do maybe a total of 10 minutes of walking each day… to the fridge… to the computer… back to the fridge, toilet break on the way back to the computer.

And look at me, I’m thin! Its a great workout, I’m telling ya.

Jog, full body weight lifting, several variations of situps, and pushups.

I’ve been doing that kind of workout for many years now. Good stuff.

I used to practice Capoeira, now I lift weight and I’m thinking about joining a school of Pakua.

I alternate between aerobics (generally 30 minutes or so on a cross trainer at level 10 or so) and weight-lifting. My programme focuses on upper-body strength, so I do bench presses, military presses, bicep curls, and other things.

I alternate between aerobics (generally 30 minutes or so on a cross trainer at level 10 or so) and weight-lifting. My programme focuses on upper-body strength, so I do bench presses, military presses, bicep curls, and other things. I spend about one hour when I am lifting weights. I try to do yoga from time to time simply to soothe my muscles and joints.

Ahhh, just a tip, for biceps, if you are doing curls, try doing “Crazy Eights”. Use less weight but you do 24 reps at a time. You do the bottom half of a curl 8 times, the top half 8 times, then 8 full curls. It helps fatigue the muscle more!

I used to do 30 minutes or more of crunches, push ups, weight-lifting and aerobics that looked more like dancing. Not all of those in the same 30 minutes, of course. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve done that for a couple of years and quite regularly. That was more than a year ago, though. I had to stop due to varied back and neck problems, so now all I can do is swimming, but I don’t because I hate it. I’m really not flexible anymore. I liked skipping rope too. And hackey sack, but you have to jump while playing to get the best work out possible. :stuck_out_tongue:

Training for a marathon, so I do a lot of running.

5 mile run Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.
10 mile run Saturday.
Cross-Train Sunday (usually biking)

no lifting at this point. I’m trying not to overstrain myself.

I lift weights… about 100 sideways, 200 forwards…

Some pullups and pushups.

I lift weights. Don’t count how many, just do it until I’m sore, then push myself a bit further by doing a bunch more.

I run around 3 miles every other day

Martial arts.

My main no-equipment workout is the ‘Sprinting-to-Catch-the-Bus exercise’

Is it too late to say “Sex”?

Hmmm, I masturbate three times a day…does that count as excercise? and I use both hands.

Ok on a more serious note, I play an hour of basketball twice a week.

I do 40 crunches, 50 pushups, 20 bicep curls at 20lbs, 20 triceps at 25lbs, 25 bench press at 60lbs and 2 hrs. 30min. of badminton twice a week.