Woohoo! *Zelda item aquired fanfare*

Guess what I just bought?

I just found the original english edition of Homeland and Exile, Book 1 & 2 in the Dark Elf trilogy, by R.A. Salvatore, for only 2 bucks each! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sweet, they rocked! Much better than Sojourn, the third one, imo.

Lucky bastard :stuck_out_tongue:

so luck has befallen you, as well…

i just found some adventure books that i’ve been searching out for awhile now for just $2.50 each.

You’ll die wondering what happens in the third one :stuck_out_tongue: Or, you’ll go the library.

Library
Alltrought it probably be in french and cost 20 bucks instead of 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Damnation!

Just as I was looking for some new books to read, you tease me with the thought of you have a whole 2 books! Curse you I say! :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations on your lucky find Booken, I am sure you will love them.

Go Book! And those are GOOD books, too!

Sweet! You lucky dog you! I’ve only read very little of them but from what I read, I want more! ;.;

mugs Booken and takes the books

Kidnaps Cala and takes the book back while selling her to Drow slave traders.

shoots Booken with a BFG10K and releases Cala

Don’t get this off topic now -_-

Well, all right… Party wrecker… -_-

I’m not a party wrecker, I’m only trying to keep things the way they should be.
Aka not another random senseless ToB-like thread

Just kidding!:slight_smile:

Well, you did hafta kidnap and sell me as a slave, so you started it. I just wanted those books 'cause I can’t find them here. ><

You attacked me. It was my right to answer once :stuck_out_tongue:

alright, to avoid this thread going off-topic, then just stop the fight altogether and it doesn’t matter who started it.

While Booken and Cala go and have their legal battle over SSFRP (Short-Session Freestyle Role Playing, also called Short Burst Freestyle Role Playing) technicalities, I’ll begin my fiendish gloating. If you’re bored by scifi/fantasy and/or ballistics, feel free to skip to the final paragraph for the on-topic portion of this rant. Thank you, and have a nice flight.

I’m happy enough with the science fiction/fantasy I picked up at the local library slough sale. It was free because I’m a career volunteer (I’ve worked every sale for the last few years), so I plundered with abandon. I’ve got a bunch of hardback Poul Anderson, The High Crusade, Boat of a Million Years, Avatar, The World at the End of Time, et cetera, with stuff by Larry Niven (The Magic Goes Away), Harry Harrison (Warriors of the Way and the complete Eden trilogy), Louis McMaster Bujold, and C.J. Cherryh, among others. I’ve got the complete People stories by Zenna Henderson (Ingathering) and many others.

I used to have the complete Dark Elf Trilogy, but I gave it back to the library and Jo the Mighty’s got them now.