Women of Wal-mart

http://money.cnn.com/2003/11/12/news/companies/walmart_playboy/index.htm?cnn=yes

Umm - wtf?

That is a wee more than pathetic.

Playboy’s only doing that because they wimped out on doing a “Women of RPG Gaming” or something similar.

Originally posted by Ivan
Playboy’s only doing that because they wimped out on doing a “Women of RPG Gaming” or something similar.

;_;

“When I heard about the pictorial, I knew right away that I wanted to send in photos. Some of the most beautiful women in the world have posed for Playboy and it is an honor to have been selected for this feature.”

No, some of the most beautiful women in the world’s breasts have posed in playboy. The women arnt the ones being honored here. The breasts are.

Playboy had the best of The Big Ten Campuses earlier this year didn’t they? Now we have moved to the lowest common demominator. Soon we can have the women of the drive thru. That would be a great one =P.
P.S. I will probably see this issue sometime.

Originally posted by Ivan

They didn’t offer us enough to buy the latest systems and upgrades… >.>

Wierd old fat women work at the Wal-Mart closest to me…

;.; What kind of company do I work for?

That’s fucking gross/lame. I hate America. Urgh. Nothing more to say.

-Mazrim Taim

waaah, we don’t have any Wal-Mart’s where I live…
:hyperven:

Neo waaah, we don’t have any Wal-Mart’s where I live…

Thats a good thing. It hasen’t sucked the life out of your town.

Ooookay o_O;;
That’s a ripoff. There was a Pirelli- Calendar with housewomen one photograph did- but that was high quality. An Italian (I think) photographer took regular beautiful women from the street and filled a calendar with them by letting them pose with statues and stuff; a very expensive thing.
But this is just pathetic. o_O;

I donno, I am pretty disturbed from reading this article, they better not except anyone from my local Wal-mart, that would be some sick stuff.

It could have been worse, it could have been “Women of British Politics”. That could have gotten really ugly and scary.

I thought we would have learnt it by now: What there is a remote chance that will sell, will be done.

I never liked Walmart…or Playboy.

I signed a petition last year which demanded better treatment of female employees at Walmart, actually. And now, here is Playboy.
:fungah:

Originally posted by Sir Percival
[b]I never liked Walmart…or Playboy.

I signed a petition last year which demanded better treatment of female employees at Walmart, actually. And now, here is Playboy.
:fungah: [/b]

Actually, I think you succeded: Playboy pays well, while Wal-Mart salaries suck but in the end, they both end screwing you.

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
Actually, I think you succeded: Playboy pays well, while Wal-Mart salaries suck but in the end, they both end screwing you.
Are you fucking kidding? I’m making like, 9 bucks an hour and I’m still in Trainee status.

(Minimum wage in Ontario is 6.50)

My only question is: Why Wal-mart?

Because Target is too classy. (I actually have a theory/observation of Wal-Mart/K-Mart/Target).

How’s about enlightening those of us who do not know, 984?