Women loses 13 pounds on McDonald's diet

Not really. The fat is located within your veins, it’s choloesterol. It sticks to the walls of the veins and slows down the flow of blood to and from the heart. The best way to avoid is to limit your fatty food intake. It’s not cellulite, the stuff you burn off at the gym.

As far as energy goes, different foods give you different kinds of energy. If you eat an apple, you get a natural energy from the glucose. It’s stronger and better for you than the refined sugar you would put in coffee or whatever.

I think that cholestorol does go down and it does thin out, but it takes awhile and if you are constantly eating McDonald’s, you never give it a chance to thin out. I’m pretty sure I’m right but there is a chance that I’m wrong.

Hell. I lose 3 pounds a day, when eating much worse things than McDonalds. Such as crisps, grapefruits, and uh… water.

I sure hope you don’t lose three pounds a day. I have a crazy fast metabolism and I can’t lose weight, not even if I tried. Which I don’t think I’d want.

You should see me eat. I eat a lot for my size/age. Hell, I weigh 140 pounds, and I’m thin as sticks; yet I eat 4-5 burgers in one meal.

I’m 6’1’’, 125lbs, and have about 5 full course meals a day…with snacks in between!

Jesus christ kid. I’m as tall as you and nearly twice as much as you weigh. You’re about as old as me too (Just turned 16)

I;m almost 16, too. Just fpr the record, I’m not skin and bones and whoever said muscle weighs more than fat mustof been wrong, cause I have 6 pack. Leaness runs in my family. If your twice my weight…

I have a fast metabolism and a decently active lifestyle, but I don’t eat a ton, but if I do, I still don’t get anything. I kinda hover around 140-50 pounds, 6’ and 17 years old.

Think that’ll happen to the guy in Supersize Me?

TrkJac, that means that either means you aren’t eating right or need to start exercising. Like me, before I joined the Marines, I was 5’7" and 115lbs. Now I’m 145lbs and I gained that about a year after I joined. I’ve maintained that weight so far. I’m still pretty skinny (I’ve got a little bit mroe muscle showing and I’m not quite so boney), but I’ve packed on a lot more muscle, which is why I’m keeping my same shape, but weigh significantly more. It isn’t all about eating. Many people that exercise to lose weight end up gaining weight sicne they are gaining muscle which weighs more than fat.

Ramza, if you’re 6’1 and you weight 250 lbs, I think you qualify as being obese. You should probably loose some weight. I think target weight for being 6’1 is like, 180lbs.

I’m about 6 feet tall and I weigh about 170. But now that I’m holed up inside because of my hip I probably weigh more. I already plan on working out considerably when I can walk normally again.

edit They gain the weight because they aren’t doing the right exercises to loose it. You need to burn fat, not gain muscle - which means low weights and lots of repetitions as opposed to high weights and low repetitions.

Sorc, you are actually at the perfect weight for your height. I was looking at the Marine Corps height and weight standards (which are pretty fair, just look at how big the range is) and the range is 140 to 203. At 170, you are pretty close to the middle. For 6’1", it is 144 to 208, so yeah, Lanyx is a bit over weight. Unless he is really buff, he could probably stand to lose some weight (body fat percentage is also taken in to account).

Muscle does indeed weigh more than fat. And every guy has a sixpack, your skinny so it shows. Doesn’t mean your abs are STRONG. I guarantee you wouldn’t survive a second in the barbarian ab workout. ; p

Edit: I am a bit less than 8% bodyfat. I am obese :smiley:

70 situps in two minutes is more then just thiness.

… >.>;; <.<;;

I really have no idea what that means. Please explain.

Nothin’ ^.^;;

Actually, 70 isn’t all that impressive. Try getting up to at least 90, then you have a decent number.

Lanyx, you 8% is pretty good. I guess you just have a lot of muscle.

Darn marines with their fancy numbers…