Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea,...

…For the Devil sends the beast with wrath, becaue he knows the time is short… Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six.

Yeah, it’s my 666th post. Pretty sweet. I’m not going to do anything like a question thread or anything, cause I personally think those suck. But yeah, \m/666\m/

Oh, and I see there’s a Dekar sprite now. Also sweet. ::dekar!::

*edit: Well, I wanna keep my 666 posts while I can, so I’ll just edit this post.
Shinobi: Uh, about 3 years ago.
Steve: No thanks, I got lots here.
YourWorstEnemy: No. They’re in Texas and Arizona, places like that.
Born_Loser: Yeah man, that was sweet.
Gemini: Well, first of all i’m surprised anyone would notice me at all, and second, no, I didn’t. That too is sweet.
Joey: Yeah you guys are cool, I would of left a while ago if I didn’t. But I can’t say I agree with everyone all the time, and I doubt many people agree with me most of the time.
Vos Ceras: Unfortunately, no. But I figure I have lot’s of time, so I shouldn’t be worrying about that.
Unknown Person: Uhh… Jesus? Psh, I don’t even live in California.
Demigod: Isn’t it referring to the devil’s son or something, or the antichrist? I dunno, I’m not sure.

I’ll ask a question anyways. When did you realize you were a Gila Monster?

Want a cookie?

Do they have Gila-Monsters in Canada?

A great and wonderous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. then another sign appeared in heaven, an enourmous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his head. His twail swept a thirs of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. The woman fled to a place in the desert a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

And there was a war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon, and the Dragon and his angels fought backl. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great Dragon was hurled down- that ancient serpant called the devil or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled tot he earth and his angels with him.

good stuff, ehh ?

Gemini: Have you realized that your last two custom titles make out Death Metal?
Joey: Do you like us?
Vos Ceras: Have you ever had a girlfriend?
Unknown Person: Who did you want to win for the recall election?

Do you know specifically who the number 666 refers to? (I do).

Edit: The correct answer is…

The Roman Emperor Nero.

Just dont say Ronald Reagan… i’ve heard that one before

Do you feel you are a unique and individual personality here at RPGC?

What prompted the name Gila Monster?

At this point in your life do you believe you’ve accomplished much?

(Hey someone had to be serious :P)

Originally posted by Born_Loser
Just dont say Ronald Reagan… i’ve heard that one before

full name: Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Ronald: six letters.
Wilson: six letters.
Reagan: six letters.

And I always thought there were tiny horns under that neatly cropped pompadour…

Lessee, what would a Gila do on 666 posts? I know! I know! \m/

I left alone my mind was blank
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind

What did I see can I believe that what I saw
that night was real and not just fantasy

Just what I saw in my old dreams were they
reflections of my warped mind staring back at me

Cos in my dreams it’s always there the evil face that twists my mind
and brings me to despair

The night was black was no use holding back
Cos I just had to see was someone watching me
In the mist dark figures move and twist
was all this for real or some kind of hell
666 the Number of the Beast
Hell and fire was spawned to be released

Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised
as they start to cry hands held to the sky
In the night the fires burning bright
the ritual has begun Satan’s work is done
Sacrifice is going on tonight

This can’t go on I must inform the law
Can this still be real or some crazy dream
but I feel drawn towards the evil chanting hordes
they seem to mesmerise me…can’t avoid their eyes
666 the one for you and me

I’m coming back I will return
And I’ll possess your body and I’ll make you burn
I have the fire I have the force
I have the power to make my evil take its course

Why?

Ok, well I don’t have 666 posts anymore, so I may aswell reply in a new post:

Evangelion: Do you feel you are a unique and individual personality here at RPGC? I’d like to think I do, however I usually have the feeling that I’m unnoticed.

What prompted the name Gila Monster? I dunno, it’s a cool name, and the lizard is equally cool. I mean, it’s 1 of the 2 venomous lizards in the world, that itself is pretty cool.

At this point in your life do you believe you’ve accomplished much? I dunno, maybe. I wouldn’t say I haven’t accomplished anything, but I don’t know what I have actually accomplished. I guess I’d become more aware of such things later in my life…

Pierson: Why? Uhh… No comment. ::dekar!::

Dragon Tear: Yeah that song rules. \m/

Everyone is unique and gets their moment in the sun here (except maybe for the vampires, who’d prefer not to go outside), that’s why I like RPGC :smiley:

Oh, and just out of curiousity: which is the other venomous lizard?

The beaded lizard. It looks just like a Gila Monster though,