winning in SD3

I’ve done it. With Kevin (Taking hnis “light” classes) and 9 Puipui grasses, it’s not that hard.

Originally posted by Ivan
Based on the responses that I’ve read, I want to ask an additional question, just to be sure: how many others have won without Carlie in their party?

Well, I had optimised Kevin, Duran and Hawk like hell to fight the Black Rabite, then I thought “Ah what the hell, I haven’t even beaten this game yet!” and fought the Dragon Emperor… And I won. No savestates either. GO ME! :smiley:

(For the record, I was level 42 or so when I beat it as well)

Then I grew bored of the game and optimizing my characters, so I never really got to kill that black rabite. Maybe I’ll get back to it some day…

My team of ultimate mastery is Duran, Angela and Lise. If you raise Lise correctly she gets the stat boosting spells that affect your whole team, Duran learns healing and element swords and Angela uses magic. Power to the pugilists.

Originally posted by Wertigon
Then I grew bored of the game and optimizing my characters, so I never really got to kill that black rabite. Maybe I’ll get back to it some day…

Good luck. Even with hacked level 99 characters that thing rapes me in less than 5 minutes. I just gave up. Too hard.

Finished it, killed all three bosses legitly, but I think it’s a given.

FF final bosses are always easy, but SS always hide a super-enemy somewhere in the game. Ozma, Omega Weapon, Ruby Weapon, Black Rabite etc.

Originally posted by Ivan
Based on the responses that I’ve read, I want to ask an additional question, just to be sure: how many others have won without Carlie in their party?

I’ve beaten the Dragon Emperor using Angela, Hawk and Duran, wasn’t easy, but it was feasible.