William Hung

Ok peeps, this guy audition for American Idol and got shut down. Now he has this music video and is a millionare, it makes me so confused. Does America really like hearing people who cannot sing sing? I don’t know, you tell me.

Heres his audition . . . .

Have fun.

P.S. Forgot to mention, he has his own album. Yeah I know.

OMG HE WAS ON TEEVEE!

Yeah, I think that phrase explains it all, really.

Silly people get their 15 minutes of fame. He was just kinda like a fad, and not much more.

On that note, I’ve actually met him. Was some years back at some Church convention. They had one of those Pokemon TCG tourneys at the hotel we were staying at, and a few people were talking about how he was there and in the tourney. So sure enough, we go take a look at the tourney and he’s in there playing some kid. Watched for a bit and left. Actually met him a bit later after that. He didn’t say a whole lot, since there was other people bothering him.

It wasn’t his singing skills as much as his honest attitude. He was the total opposite of everybody else who thought they were the next big star. I read an article about where he was mobbed at an airport because people heard he was going to be there.

Did 2008 end and send us back to 2004?

TIME PARADOX!

And yet noone mentions ‘The Jigglypuff Girl’. :frowning:

America doesn’t like listening to this guy, and that’s the reason why he is so famous. His audition, his album, his music video and whatever else is related to this is for pure novelty and comic relief.

He’s famous?

Britney Spears currently has two singles in the top ten in Canada’s top 40. Do Canadians really like hearing Americans who cannot sing sing?

Internet community, not nationally.

Britney Spears currently has two singles in the top ten in Canada’s top 40. Do Canadians really like hearing Americans who cannot sing sing?

She has two singles out? Good god, next you thing you know there is going to be an album . . . . Shit.

Sigh, there already is an album.

Thanks a lot! Now I have “She Bang” in my head.