Wild Arms

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
Sat: Virtually everybody at Final Fantasy Online. Once, there was a “Definitive RPG poll” where there were several polls of games, and people chose their favorite ones, and RPGs were eliminated in trying to find out which one was the best. Either way, of all the 8 games that made it to the Semifinals, the only one I hadn’t played was Wild ARMS 2, and so I asked about it, and everyone told me it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Well, I never really liked FFOnline, either. Always reeked of self-importance, I thought.

Originally posted by Xachariah
Breath of Fire 5? In japan maybe, I’m pretty sure it didn’t come out in europe yet

It’s come out in the US as well. It’s <A HREF=“http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00009450J/qid=1059716443/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_3_1/026-0666665-7199609”>coming out in Europe on September 12th</A>.

I’m not saying I don’t like FFOnline. But the majority of them have a different opinion on games than I do. Heh.

I’ll straight out say that I don’t like that website. I don’t know the people there, so I can’t say anything about them. From what I’ve seen, it’s void of information that you can’t find somewhere else, it focuses way too much on graphics instead of content, and that little “FFOnline ver. 5.0” thing they keep doing is retarded. Besides, any site that has claimed to be the “unofficial guide to Final Fantasy” for several years (at least 3 or 4) should AT LEAST have info on FFI, and should PROBABLY have info on FFII and FFIII.

hums wildly

Am I the only one here who LIKED Wild ARMS 2? I mean, it had it’s problems, especially with the translation, sure, but it was still a good RPG. And it had an especially good soundtrack.

I absolutely loved Wild Arms 2. Great music, great story. I just finished it a month or two ago.

Damn that is some good news! I can’t wait to get it when it comes out!

I actually still have Wild ARMs 1 for the Playstation. It was one of the first ever RPGs I ever played, and I thought it was pretty cool. It may have had it’s problems, but what game doesn’t!

I just wonder who will be the FIVE new characters? Possibly people already in it, like Jane & MacDugal (or whatever his name was)