Why I won't be posting very much at all

Shit sorc, be careful. Get well soon, happy valentines day!!

Sorry to hear about your mishap…get well soon!

Sorry to hear that, Sorc. I hope you won’t have any permanent effects on your body. Too bad about the car, tho. Did you have any insurance?

We’ll miss you. :wave:

Good thing you’re alive dude. My friend’s girlfriend almost died in a car accident.
Well as long as you’re in bed for a month, I suggest reading Chuck Palahniuk’s “Choke”. He’s the guy who wrote Fight Club so I figure you will be able to enjoy it. Unless you’ve already read it.

Just feel lucky it wasn’t your back. My dad had that happen to him ages ago and it took about three years and practicing a martial art to get it back to normal. Seriously, he even had to get this special thing to put on the seat for driving.

Damn that sucks. Hope you feel better, man.

Ouch! Good job man x_x. It must not have been a pretty crash to break your hip. That’s a dangerous thing to damage. Good thing you’re not a woman! Listen to the doctors and don’t do anything that might fuck it up. Til then, good luck with the chilling :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn. It just had to be a delivery truck, didn’t it :stuck_out_tongue: Get well soon or something. Use the opportunity to chill like a mothafucka. How was your valentine’s, by the way? Did the CDs help any? <.<

Yeah, what Nul said. But I’m surprised you’re not in excruciating pain because of that hip fracture.

Only old people break their hips. Dorry, I’m done being a wise ass. Hope it gets better soon.

Holy crap. O.o Well, I’m glad you turned out okay and that’s a damn good lesson to wear your seatbelt. That kind of surgery would NOT have been fun. Feel better!

I bring good tidings, sorcerer! I am permanently banned from the chat (D:) so you have more incentive to get better or something :smiley:

I was kind of wrong about the surgery thing. I told that story to someone and my mom said that if I was going 60-70 mph then I would have required surgery. I had an old car, so my seatbelt obviously wasn’t as effective as the ones now a days.

My car was totaled, and it’s state law that all drivers must have insurance, so yes Wil, I did. Not like its a good thing, my rates’ll go through the roof.

For those asking about Valentines day, no, my cds didn’t come in for much good, since all my plans got beaten. But I did spend a very nice valentines day at the doctors office and then with my girlfriend, who got me a very sleek and sexy watch.

It’s not really all that bad, it’s just kind of boring. I prefer to be out and doing things, not cooped up in a bed all day. Like it’s cool to chill and watch tv and stuff, but gimme a week or so and the novelty will wear off.

And to whoever reccomended Choke: I’d have to read it again to tell you why it was such a pathetic book, but I’ll just say that not only is it a horrible book, but it’s a horrible attempt at trying to carry over the very distinct cynicism that made Fight Club so unique. It’s not a good book, and if you’re really interested in reading more Phalaniuk, then read Survivor. I have another one of his books, but that one I haven’t read yet. So far he’s a very 50/50 writer for me.

Edit: As far as pain goes, it really only hurts if I bend it or move in specific ways. Even then, it’s not like cringing pain, it’s more like “wow, that hurts, don’t do that” kind of pain.

Trust me, for pain, nothing beats morphine.

I actally proposed to a hot blonde nurse while under the influence of it.

I have a relativly high tolerance to pain. The accident did leave me in shock however, and when I got to the hospital, an attractive nurse in training told me “Ok, could you take your pants off for me please?”

I heard later I had a pretty big grin on my face and I couldn’t stop laughing.