Why does this remind me some people here?

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]So. If I say ‘Boo’: A lot of members will run and hide, and afterwards believe they know what sex feels like?

Boo!

And it reminds you of some people here, because it’s true for them. At least the scared of girls part. [/b]

Ducks and covers:hyperven:

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]So. If I say ‘Boo’: A lot of members will run and hide, and afterwards believe they know what sex feels like?

Boo!

And it reminds you of some people here, because it’s true for them. At least the scared of girls part. [/b]

winks at you

Secksay!

I’m afraid of cheerleaders

Okay, let’s not go overboard. Some of us may be shy but that doesn’t mean we flinch every time a girl speaks to us.

Normal shyness, just that.

Nobodies going overboard - we’re just making fun of you. Deal.

Oh well, go ahead then, I’m used to it.

Pfft.

If people were to be scared of me, I’d rather it be because of something other than my gender.

grins in an evil manner

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Nobodies going overboard - we’re just making fun of you. Deal.

We’re not making fun of HIM- we’re making fun of MAAANUS.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS.

Geez, the majority of people here are afraid of girls. They just won’t admit it.

Now I’m glad I got my sort-of daily dose of PA by coming here first. lol!

I was taking the mickey out of all the people here that complain about how they’ll never get with a girl because they’re too afraid to go within 3 feet of them. Yeah, most of us chicken out of asking people out on dates sometimes, you don’t make loads of posts about it though, you either learn to grow some balls or stay lonely for the rest of your life.

Fears never go away, they only get worse if unconfronted.

This reminds me more of the Gaming World Forums than here – at least females can post here without instantly getting swarmed by hundreds of fawning adolecent boys. :o

Psh, girls.

There isn’t anything special about them. Practicaly all my friends are girls, and I can say this from my experiance, girls are like guys. They are violent bitter self absorbed and take delight in your everyday torment… or maybe this is just fiona? Naaah… :stuck_out_tongue:

And anyone who is afraid of girls, really now, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU CAME FROM? And incase some of you don’t know…

YOUR MOM!!!111111

And for once, that actually makes sense when used here. Go me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:kissy:

Triumph the insult comic dog put it best when, in reference to a pregnant Star Wars fan’s future jedi son he said, “Oh, my god, that’s the last time he’ll ever see female genitalia!”

Eden, did I mention your avatar is TEH CYOOT!

I’m still waiting for SK to post something witty and hilarious in this thread.

I haven’t seen SK post much, so I wouldn’t bet on it.

Now, irrational fear of girls doesn’t come from shyness, it comes from you being a fucking loser.