Why does the DMV suck so much?

I believe Nagumo is OUT-JAPANESED

Shine yes Die. I guess I should of put an explanation mark behind the What?.

Edit-

Tasukete!

You hate the DMV? What are you some sort of communist?!

I went to the DMV, or as I like to call it “SATANS ASSHOLE!” so I get there, I think “i’m gonna get there EARLY!” it opens at 6 oclock I get there at 6:01! ahahaha! theres people camping out in sleeping bags waiting in line. when you get in line everybodies dead quiet, but you know they’re all thinking the same thing “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GO!!! GOOOO!!! MOVE!!!”

Yay for being not old enough to drive!

Why? Because I said so. Now quit bitching. Besides, it’s not really that bad, it just seems so busy because the hours suck.

Last time I went to the DMV it was pretty easy. It was on a saturday too, and it wasn’t crowded at all. I got in and out in like, an hour and some change.

Rock on for being in the UK. One more thing we have over you, our driving stuff doesn’t SUCK!

And drive on the right (left) side of the road, morons! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t like how I’ve tried going to the DMV before and it was closed because of Confederate Memorial Day. Now, mind you, that holiday is celebrated on a Monday. Georgia DMVs have Monday off. So, the brilliant DMV people decided to take the Tuesday off due to Confederate Memorial Day. Working 6 hour days for 5 days a week must be tiring, what with all the standing around they have to do. :frowning:

The Christ-chex guy. ^^

Pierson, that Avatar is really trippy. Where did you find that?