Why do people hate Tidus?

Oh good. I also enjoyed whomping teh shit out of Selphie, and BTW Wakka’s rostafarian accent really got to me in KH though.

for a real challenege take on Wakka, Selphie, and TEEDUS curses Wakka for all eternity at the same time. Making all three of them whine without taking so much as a scratch is very satisfying.

As for the lead character in X… I’d much rather they just gave him a name and left it at that so they didn’t always refer to him as “The star player of the Zanarkand Abes” or “the new guy”… that always struck me as completely useless to name him and ONLY him. That and I just didn’t like his chubby faced in-game whiney little punkass. -_- I agree with X_countryguy… gimme Squall or Cloud any day. ESPECIALLY the KH Cloud. He was supreme kickassness.

Yup, Cloud looked sweet and did you ever notice the claw on his arm looked not unlike a claw of a certain FF vampire cough Did you ever get the chance to fight Sephy? Aww man he was cool in KH, I can actually beat him, but there are times when Sin Harvest pisses me off.

EDIT: Tidus’s excuse “Uhh huh huh Sin’s Toxin! Uhu huhuhu huh”

of course I fought him… I killed him 4 times, once only using a single elixer :mwahaha: I stayed close to him and interrupted his casting of Sin Harvest all except once. I heard of people not being able to beat him at level 100… but I did it at 68 or 69. They must’ve really sucked huh :victoly:

Yup. I have a friend called Karl, and he is a FF expert seriously. He paid £300 (about $450) for FF 1-6 on import and stuff like that but get this: he beat Seph at level 45 using the original Keyblade; on expert mode. Man he’s good.

I like Tidus, only because he provides comedy relief. I don’t mind his whining, because his is NOTHING compared to Terra’s. I enjoy it when he’s slow on the uptake.

Rikku: Zanarkand was destroyed over 1000 years ago.

Tidus: …

Rikku: But you might not want to mention Zanarkand, people might get upset.

Tidus: Wait a minute… Zanarkand was destroyed 1000 years ago?!

Boy that conversation has provided me with laughs. I don’t think that’s exactly how it went, but it was something like that.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Oh good. I also enjoyed whomping teh shit out of Selphie

sniffles

WHY?

Why the hate?

WHY?

I don’t hate Tidus. I kinda liked FFX.

It’s funny to hear her whine like a constipated weener dog when she gets hurt, also she’s too hyper and high for my tastes.

Originally posted by Jenova’s Witness
I like Tidus, only because he provides comedy relief. I don’t mind his whining, because his is NOTHING compared to Terra’s.

But you don’t have to LISTEN to Terra’s whining. :stuck_out_tongue:

I voted that i dont hate him. Ill admit he isnt the coolest main character out there but he got the job done didnt he. By the way does anyone know why in KH cloud had his buster sword all taped up, did you also notice that he was also wearing a certain ff vampires torn up cape.

Well it’s not like he’s annoying, more of the fact that all he did during FFX was

“whine whine whine, I hate my father whine whine whine”

I was waiting for Auron to whop him upside the head

Originally posted by RamzaTheSquire
I voted that i dont hate him. Ill admit he isnt the coolest main character out there but he got the job done didnt he. By the way does anyone know why in KH cloud had his buster sword all taped up, did you also notice that he was also wearing a certain ff vampires torn up cape.

Bwhahahahaha Cloud only wishes he was as cool as Vincent ::runs from Cloud fans::

Well in an interview with the KH creator (damn cannot remember teh name.) he stated that the claw and cape WERE Vincents, since he wanted to portray Cloud’s evilness, which our FF Vampire has. He also stated that he wished he could have had vincent in there but because he couldn’t he decided to add as much Vincent as possible to Cloud.

Evilness…? Dammit, I need to play FF7. And KH… Damn me and my habit of never finishing what I start. >.<

Remember Cloud went ev0l and was joind Hades? And he is dark, but not as dark as teh uber cool revamped Sephiroth :smiley:

Nooooope. Don’t remember. Only got as far as Wonderland. >.>

You never went to teh Olympus Coliseum? -_- Am I the only one who has completed KH. Nessa: go here, major spoilers but this shows you many things…About the future,…or is it? You should see the Unkowns they fucking ROCK (secret movies)

EDIT: Watch the intro, it takes a while, but it’s worth it. And it shows teh Unknows, and as previously stated THEY ROCK.

Nooooo don’t spoil it for me. buries the linky under the ground so she can never be tempted by it

There are major KH spoilers, but go to Deep Dive (DD) that might not spoil anything, but it’s worth it just to see the Unkowns, who ROCK.

EDIT: Fine ;_; Instead just watch the intro, that will spoil nothing.