Whos badder, Ghaleon or Sephiroth?

As I stated in a different thread, Sephiroth is a fucking hack, and if it came right down to it, Ghaleon would open up the biggest can of whoop-ass on Sephiroth, and then, as he’s lying there broken, bleeding out on the floor and dying in agony, whip out the cruelest (and yet, somehow hilarious) insult in that vile, condescending, nasal voice that only John Truitt can do.

Originally posted by Dark-Sephiroth
Sephiroth is definetly more evil and strong. p:unch::

Ghaleon for reasons already stated and because he managed to decieve everyone and convinced Nash to work for him for a while (come to think of it, that’s not a hard thing to do).

Sephiroth is so overrated. He’s just a puppet, Ghaleon did all his evil deeds on his own.

Actually, Ghaleon and Keftka are anyday more evil than Sephy. Sephy is jus basically, “cool” as some fan boyz/gurlz say… He’s not that evil.

Originally posted by sephiroth_eternal
Actually, Ghaleon and Keftka are anyday more evil than Sephy. Sephy is jus basically, “cool” as some fan boyz/gurlz say… He’s not that evil.

Oh, no, Sephy was evil, no doubt about that. I just preferred Ghaleon’s type of evil to Sephy’s.

Kefka.
He both betrayed everyone and used them.

Well people strongly consider this, Ghaleon needed a whole race of monsters o help him in his plot for world domination, Sephiroth needed nobody, except Jenova. Plus I didn’t see Ghaleon doing many mass murders like Sephiroth did in the Shinra building.

And for all of you Kefka fans, Kefka was a wimp who originally didn’t have the power to take over the world, and followed orders like the wimp he is. If was even in the same class as Ghaleon or Sephiroth, he wouldnt have needed new powers to help him.

he had that retarded bunch of groupes

Yes, but what did they do? nothing I tell you! Also he liked to kill them often, so who knows about them. They remain a mystery.

I know what they were, they were Dr.hojo’s failed experiments to creat clones of sephiroth who was kind of created by dr.geast (aeris’s father). Bt they were suicidal and retarded and all around usless.:enguard:

Actually…

It seems that Sephiroth actually was being controlled by Jenova the whole time. Remember, initally he was merely puzzled about his origins at Nibelheim. As he read some information (parts of the books he read were actually inaccurate) he became convinced that Jenova is an Ancient, and that he is Jenova’s son. Maddened by this strange knowledge and already being manipulated by Jenova, he only went beserk for one incident, then was thrown into the Lifestream and ended up the the crater. Jenova, using her influence over the “Sephiroth clones” that were created by Hojo, used their bodies to take on Sephiroth’s appearance and do these dastardly deeds such as the Shinra building massacre.

Why, once you get the Northern Crater, the following dialouge occurs after you defeat Jenova-DEATH (who was disguised a Sephiroth)

Cloud: Jenova’s cells… …hmm. So that’s what this is all about. The Jenova Reunion…
Tifa: Not Sephiroth!? You mean all this time it wasn’t Sephiroth we’ve been after?
Cloud: I’ll explain later. Right now, the only thing I’m thinking about is beating Sephiroth.
Tifa: But Sephiroth is…
Cloud: He’s here. The real Sephiroth is just beyond here.

You see, as demonstarted a little bit later, Jenova has a powerful influence over those that have her cells in their bodies. She altered the appearance of, and completely contolled, several Sephiroth clones. What’s to say she isn’t the mastermind behind the entire plot, using Sephiroth as merely an avatar, or an extension of herself?

I personally don’t believe that Sephiroth did anything wrong by himself. I think it’s all Jenova’s doing.

Now, Ghaleon? He was rather boring, but I found it cute that even though he was a tyrannical mastermind, he had a soft spot for those helpless little fairies, blurring the distinction between good and bad.

But Ghaleon isn’t evil, you do all know that right?

Ghaleon thought he was doing the right thing.

Lunar 2 Ghaleon had long realized his mistake and did his best to make up for it.

Uhh, this is how I know Ghaleon: He enslaved a nation of demons to work and build his Grindery so he could capture all the dragons. He then pretended to be good and switched the identity of the whole magic flying town. He then found out Luna was who he was looking for and claimed his reign as magic emporer and told Alex he wanted to be a god. I don’t see how he thought this was good. Please tell me. I never played Lunar 2.

:moogle: SEPHIROTH!!!:moogle:

What do you mean. Kefka needed no super powers to be evil. The super powers just let him be evil and strong. If it came down to it kefka would manipulate sephiroth into killing ghaleon with kefka’s help them backstab sephiroth.

He’s not strong or cool, but he IS evil with a big E. Sephiroth is cool and all that, but overrated (yes, I know he’s my avatar, so what?), Ghaleon’s strong, but he does not classify as evil, neither does Sephi neways.

Since those two aren’t evil, I’ll just go for THE best boss ever, that will be around even when humanity died: Omega Weapon!

Who’s Ghaleon?

I’d say Ghaleon, only because i had a definate understanding of what was going on in that game, and it did take me more tries to beat Ghaleon then Sephiroth.

I think whoever is causing the miazma in FF:CC is the biggest jerk ever though…