Whoa.

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
Christ you guys, all they did was lock some topics and ban a troll.

Yeah. Dudes, they’re admins, it’s expected. I haven’t seen so much ass kissing since…naw I’m just kidding guys. You’re all so loyal to RPGC and its mods.

EDIT: I just realize, do some of you get this excited offline like this too?“Hurrah! Good work mom, you took out the garbage. You did a job and did it well.” (Hey it’s a similar example if you think about it :P)

This is definitely dumb. So someone got banned from the chatroom and decided to pollute the boards… I hope someone removes that crap like they did when that other guy went around posting improper links.

I am often suspicious of people in seats of power, but this time I must say this was well done.

Don’t you guys have an evidence forum where you can put it or something?

Originally posted by Evangelion
EDIT: I just realize, do some of you get this excited offline like this too?“Hurrah! Good work mom, you took out the garbage. You did a job and did it well.” (Hey it’s a similar example if you think about it :P)

Why yes. Yes i do.

Just thinking about a constant scenario like that makes me giggle.

Originally posted by Evangelion
I just realize, do some of you get this excited offline like this too?“Hurrah! Good work mom, you took out the garbage. You did a job and did it well.” (Hey it’s a similar example if you think about it :P)

Nope, I’m the one who takes out the garbage. But you do have a point.

Yeah the mods are really good, especially compared to other places * Coughgamefaqsuckscough * and they may seem harsh at times but it’s always with guys who deserve it. And please don’t bring out the Manus Crisis, that thing got all of us so horribly fed up…

CC: the problem that comes when you delete threads is that you delete the validation for the actions which you took. We have a very anal and pretty thorough process to ensure justice is served appropriately. Violations are documented and stored and only under extreme circumstances do we remove threads (and typically its to the mb admin board to isolate it). Everything needs to be validated.

I don’t see why everybody claps when people get banned. It’s not a big deal; Like Eva said, do you guys go gaga when people take out the trash or something?

As far as the process itself…well, I think I’ll take the fifth.

Well, when you have three to four threads consecutively locked, and then he gets banned, that’s one thing.

When you have an uber-lamer post-a-holic like that and posted about TEN consecutive, almost no-hit threads that fast, we have to respect the Moderators powers of da quickness.

Layin’ the smackth down upon that biotch!

Mods are supposed to be efficent, aren’t they?

I don’t see the point of deleting threads unless the author his or herself want it deleted. What’s the harm in letting a locked post sit around?

Us mods deserve a little loving now and then too, overall we seldom get any for doing ze work.