Who will win? Freddy or Jason?

Well? Who do you think?

I think Freddy will. He’s immortal in his dream world, and he’ll be able to find out scares Jason, and he’ll be able to take advantage of that. It’s also because I like his movies more.

I want freddy to win, but I Jason never dies at all, and doesn’t ever seem to sleep - rendering Freddy’s dream walking somewhat useless.

Aye, Jason doesn’t die. He doesn’t even breathe (a la Jason X). He doesn’t sleep. Freddy’s at a disadvantage here.

I think they’ll tie, either neither will die or both, and all the stupid kids will die in the process.

I’m still sticking with the Krugmeister. :mwahaha:

They’ll both die as audiences realize how crappy both Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street are. The theater will be torched, and two more slasher movies will bite the dust.

But if I had to pick one for real, I’d go with Freddy, simply because he’s so much cooler than Jason.

God D, Shut up with the bullshit “I’m cool cause I disagree” and fucking talk normally.
I guess I’d have to say I’m undecided, because I think both of em kick ass.
Speaking of Jason X

He’s coming right at us… Hit by the big black guy in the red space suit XD

That was funny. The production money must’ve been five bucks. Then that one guy who got horny over that android. :fungah:

I’bve never seen any of the movies (I dont do horror), but I think that Mr.Voorhees could kick Mr.Krueger’s ass up and down the block.

I agree. Too much hatin’ on Jason :stuck_out_tongue: My vote is for him because his story always appealed to me more than Freddy. He doesn’t look as scary.

Originally posted by Steve
God D, Shut up with the bullshit “I’m cool cause I disagree” and fucking talk normally.

What? I hate both series. I just think that the two murderers are cool. However, having a cool villain doesn’t automatically make for a great horror film.

Okay, the first movie in each series was okay, but the first Friday the 13th didn’t even have Jason, so it doesn’t count.

See? That didn’t hurt did it?

Anyway. I kinda came to a decision.
Neither.
They’ll both end up killing everyone.

You’re wrong! Freddy will win!!! runs to a corner and cries

Jason

Godzilla.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Godzilla.

That would be cool. Jason vs. Freddy vs. Godzilla. Godzilla might have size and power, but the other two don’t seem to die. Ever. No matter how graphic or violent they get killed at the end of each movie.

I’m pretty sure they’d die in that movie. :stuck_out_tongue:

As with all (character) vs. (character) movies, neither will win, and due to some plot twist, will end up both dying/leaving to terrorize innocents.

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
As with all (character) vs. (character) movies, neither will win, and due to some plot twist, will end up both dying/leaving to terrorize innocents.

My opinion exactly…

Damn it! I was going to make this thread!

I think Kreuger, kuz hees leik toly cooler. an he has teh col hat.