Who wants to buy this for me?

bah thats stuffs outdated tell me when those battle robots in japan are massed produced. :moogle:

Exactly. Someone hit my dad in the side (on his motorbike) at only 30mph and it’s basically ruined his life, he can’t walk properly or use his right arm ever again.

Sucks to be him. You realize how fast 30mph is, right? It’s not ultrasonic, but you’re still going to be fucked up if you, you know, drive into half a tonne of pure steel at that speed. The point is not to.

I’ll buy it for you. How much is it?

Yeah, I know. And it did fuck him up, and he’s not stupid, he was wearing every form of armoured motorbike clothing you can get he still suffered a hell of a lot.

And I apologise if I get the meaning of your statement wrong, but it seems like your implying he ran into her…he didn’t she smashed into him.

It’s a motorbike, yes, and an ugly one too.

I’ll buy it, but only if you pay me kr 10 for every $1.

It takes two to collide. Ever hear of defensive driving? It’s so easy to fall into the trap of removing blame from the injured man. It was partially his fault, bottom line.

I still like the Kawasaki Ninja, m’self.

Especially when the other party suffers no injuries at all.

Traffic lights on his side: green. Traffic lights on her side: red. He comes down the street, she cuts across, smack.

Somehow when my dad was driving legally I don’t think it’s his fault.

I’ll buy it for you. How much is it?

Christ Hades, don’t be such a freaking asshole. Not everyone who gets hit by a car had any sort of control over the situation. Why don’t you go argue your point to someone who got t-boned by some drunk idiot who ran through a red light? Oh wait, I wonder who was at fault there? Have some fucking tact, jesus.

Also, Hades, 30 MPH isn’t that fast at all. Most residential roads have speed limits of 35 MPH at least (not including neighborhoods). Then, if you get out onto a commercial road, the limit is increased to anywhere from 40 to 55 MPH. Then some interstate highways have speed limits as high as 70, maybe even 75. So, if the guy wasn’t speeding, then 30 MPH isn’t all that fast. In fact, it would be dangerous for him to NOT go over 30 in certain areas (45+ speed limit zones).

Then, of course, if the car was the one travelling 30 MPH, well, it still ain’t the biker’s fault. Running a red light is running a red light. Yes, it would be nice to notice them, but if you’re crossing something like a 4 lane highway, you shouldn’t exactly be expected to watch out for idiots running a red light. Except, of course, right when it switches to red. After you’ve had green for a second or two, it’s absurd to think you should be watching for idiots like that.

Yeah, and then don’t forget that it DOESN’T take two to collide all the time. If someone crashes into a parked car, then sure, that’s TECHNICALLY (ohohoho) the fault of two people…but really, how is ‘defensive driving’ gonna help the owner of a parked car, especially if he’s not even in it?

Don’t forget that there are also plenty of circumstances. Even one accident I got in, I was being completely safe. I pulled out of a driveway, looked left, looked right, looked left, and slowly pulled out into the lane, and immediately after, a truck came speeding, I mean like at least 60 Mph, around the corner, and turned right into my lane. Is defensive driving gonna make me see through the buildings? Hell fucking no it isn’t! :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t know if you drive yet, Hades, but when you start, or have driven more often, you’ll see that it’s not as clean cut and simple as you’d think.