Who likes short shorts?

Its cool for girls ( I wear them)…and gay guys :smiley:

correction: ‘Hey! You’re not wearing shorts!’ I could be wrong tho…

Man, why do I always come in after people distribute the sex-ay pictures.

I stand with pie.

Quit playing hard to get, and just admit to yourself that you WANT to show me yourself in the short shorts. I can handle it. We’re both mature adults here. …Well, I can only speak for myself… :wink:

And y’all other kids, go leap frog off someone else’s confidence. :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t mind if you live vicariously through me, but sheesh. Yer all pushin’ the envelope here :stuck_out_tongue:

Why don’t you all just save time and post “A/S/L? pics plz”

Oh, and on topic, I must say that short shorts are a lot better than the stupid shorts everybody wears nowadays that go down past their knees. What’s the point?

Whenever I work out, my shorts are always about half the length of everybody else’s. =P

Because we’re mature adults :frowning:

u liek seckz?

You have to send me the pics first to prove it. :stuck_out_tongue:

ware da hell da picz lady?

I’m under pressure! No photoshoot for me.

OMG!? EVA SAYS SHE WEARS SEXY CLOTHING? EVERYONE LUNGE AT HER, QUICK.

This turned out to be the worst thread ever

It’s cos after I made a harmless advance, y’all nerdlingers came out and were all

“:O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CAN I TOUCH YOUR KNEECAP :O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~”

Another question that needs to be asked, but has been inexplicably ignored…

If Eva dares wear short shorts, does she Nair for short shorts?

Is that the hair removal stuff? I’m a coward, I haven’t turned to liquid removal yet. :open_mouth: Do it the old fashioned way!

I drew a face on somebody’s kneecap… err… uh… [something on topic, and surprisingly witty.]

Le Genou de Claire by Éric Rohmer.

Mmm… I should get a picture of me in just my compressions… ^.~!