Who knows who?

RC use to live down the street from me and we still hang.

Nope,I really don’t know anybody IRL the only person I could actually meet is Will because he lives a town away from were I go to collage.

Eh, i know a few. Talked to Charl on the phone kinda, talked to Sorc on the phone, talked to… hm… oh, eden’s friend casey and her sister. I talk to jenna every day on the phone for a few hours (read::3)

You talked to me on the phone? o.O

Well, I guess I’ve talked to Steve, Exo, Merlin, Charle and Jiharn on the phone. I met Maz and Merl in Boston last year, and I plan on meeting 984 eventually…eventually.

Yeah, I forgot about it for the longest time cause, looking back, that was really freakin weird. I’m pretty sure I’ve talked with Exo on the phone too. I miss Exo :frowning:

No-friggin-body.

:get it?: Only talked to and met one person.

I no know one.

I wouldn’t mind meeting up with some people though.

Maybe the next time people are in the Boston area I can show them around. Its too bad most of you are so young.

I had the “pleasure” of meeting Setz. He was very distracted and didn’t stick around long. It’s made me wary of spending money to meet someone I don’t know that well.

Most disappointing of all three people I met in Toronto. (Two were from another forum) At least Nephilim_X had a house of gingerbread to lure me into. :stuck_out_tongue:

No :open_mouth: :hyperven:

No one. Though I know Dalton of Zeal lives around Lawrence area in Toronto, we’ve never met.

Absolutely friggin nobody. That I know of. Though Steve lives only a stone’s throw away from where I used to live(actually, about 30 or so miles, since I used to live in Findlay, Ohio) I could meet Arac, UZ_White, or King Missile, despite the fact that they’re all considerably younger than I am, all three of them live in Colorado.

Fenril Knight and I were taking the same major in college, and we’re good friends. I’ve met Cidolfas and PanamaJack, but other than that, that’s it. I know Lex and Setz live around me, but I haven’t met them yet.

Now you know my dirty secret! :too bad: ashamed

:kissy:

All I knows is ma cans. They aint aintiques though ya dumbass.

and you are?