Who here is a musician of some sort?

Just a question I’m asking for my own personal curiosity. Doesn’t matter really what instrument you play either (unless it’s the skin flute).

For myself, I play guitar, violin, harmonica, and bagpipes.

I’m a musician. I can like do card tricks, and make a billion handerchiefs, and I can pull a rabbit out of my hat.

Originally posted by Rubicante
Doesn’t matter really what instrument you play either (unless it’s the skin flute).

Or male organ :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Morylion Karvarimon
I’m a musician. I can like do card tricks, and make a billion handerchiefs, and I can pull a rabbit out of my hat.

No more of that shit, it took me forever to get the damn pellets out.

Originally posted by Morylion Karvarimon

Ugh.

That bit’s older than Strom Thurmond’s colostomy bag. :stuck_out_tongue:

I play the guitar. I’m alright, I’ve been playing for almost a year now. Still learning a lot… although playing riffs is pretty fun.

I’ve played the saxophone for over ten years, and I’m currently a vocalist.

I like your choice for favorite album. Definitely one of Maiden’s best (best still falls to Powerslave though…but that’s just one fellow’s opinion :slight_smile:

What kind of gear do you have?

Originally posted by Cybercompost
I’ve played the saxophone for over ten years, and I’m currently a vocalist.

Nice. The sax is a wonderful instrument.

Hmm…

I’ve been a percussionist for about 9 years. I can do pretty much anything from concert band stuff to auxillary percussion, to mallet percussion, to drumset.

I’m learning guitar and bass; I started a few months ago. My brother’s really good at both, and I could really use some knowledge on both for the sake of composing, so I am learning :stuck_out_tongue:

I have been singing all my life. I never got too serious about it until maybe, 3 years ago, though. I think I sing pretty well, even though my voice is pretty stupidly high. I am a high Tenor as is, but my falsetto is ridiculous; it easily gets me like, a whole extra octave, and I can easily hit Alto/Soprano stuff. I think they call those kindsa people ‘Counter-Tenors’ or something else cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve also been playing piano for quite a while, but I’ve also never been serious about that until a few months ago. Unfortunately, unlike singing, it doesn’t come naturally, so I still suck at it :stuck_out_tongue: I’m gettin’ there, though.

Lastly, I compose music. I started doing it just because, about 3 years ago. But in the last year or two, I’ve gotten really serious about it. I used to only write dumb stuff so I could make myself laugh. :stuck_out_tongue: But, now, I try really hard. I want to make a career out of music composition; I really don’t think anything makes me happier than writing music.

I have a guitar, but I am not so good… yet.

I’m a boner…

I mean… I play Trombone… Played, rather… Haven’t really done much playing since I graduated, but I actually plan on going to the high school and playing with the band tomorrow[Friday] and Monday… God, I miss that place sometimes… Well, mainly just for band class…

Originally posted by Ryuujin
[b]I’m a boner…

I mean… I play Trombone… Played, rather… Haven’t really done much playing since I graduated, but I actually plan on going to the high school and playing with the band tomorrow[Friday] and Monday… God, I miss that place sometimes… Well, mainly just for band class… [/b]
You’re giving me an erection, a guitarection… you’re giving me a six string hard on.

err… I have a guitar but I prefer Bassguitar…
I like drumming, I’m New Hazard (local metalband) their Drum technician (wich means I get to build up and test their kit YAY DoubleBassing is fun)
and I do some additional vocals on their live show

and I’m gonna be starting a new band soon… where I’m gonna be playing bass…

I play the Piano quite well, I have a nice singing voice (allthough it could get some improvement), I can play some guitar and a little bit of Bass and I could probably fill in on the drums if needed.

My biggest problem is that I can’t read notesheets worth a damn… Well, I can read them, but it takes ages for me to do stuff. I’m an improvisator, always have been. =)

I used to play trombone, but I got tired of carrying it to and from school every week and stopped playing years ago…

I play Flute for school, and am pretty good at it, BUT no skin flute here.

I used to play the flute… but just recently I got a synthesizer and working on that :slight_smile:

I sing.

I make MIDI.

:ulty: I play the sax. Do you believe in premarital sax?

I plat the viola and the drums. Thats all.