WHICH SHOULD I GET A PS2 GAME OR A GAMECUBE GAME?

i dont know if i want to get kingdom hearts 2 or should i get a few gamecube games but the games that i want to get for GC are fire emblem Phantasy star 1 and 2 and some others so i need help or thoughts on what game i should get? thnxs

Ok, you don’t need to keep putting your topics in all capitals. People can see them just fine as it is.

Flint beat me to that one. I’m not sure what your native language is, and if it’s not english, then everything can be excused. However, if your native language is english, please try to follow its rules a little more closely.

As to your question, I think it can be answered easily; but the games you want to play, regardless of system.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SOHEE?

The answer to your question, as subjective as it may be, could be one of a couple. If you mean from a financial standpoint, the two games for GameCube you mentioned are slightly rare and if you could get both now, surely KH2 will go down in price without becoming that rare, so it would be best to go with the GC games. However, from the standpoint of novelty, this is a new game, not a new format, but still a brand-spanking new game, with lots of fun new levels, including a TRON level (squeaks with excitement) so this would outweigh the others. It all depends on your goals. In my own tedious way, I really am just saying what saturn said, so maybe my post should have been just a thumbs up and “Right On” to what saturn did indeed say.

dude go with KH2 its so much better than any GC game ever!!!

Fire Emblem >>> Everything else.

Of course, I am biased.

Also, this is the Final Fantasy forum. This belongs in the video game forum.