which rpgclassics girl would you date?

me and Cala have been dating for 3 months.

IF I WASNT TAKEN I WOULD PICK NULANI OR VAL

YOU’RE NOT TAKEN

…are you?

OMG THERE IS A GIRL WHO I LIKE WHO I AM TOLD LIKES ME

If i wasnt taken i would probaly date val. Shes the mysterious one who would probaly kick me in the balls if I asked her out. But it would be worth it.:victoly:

Originally posted by Silhouette
OMG THERE IS A GIRL WHO I LIKE WHO I AM TOLD LIKES ME

I wouldn’t consider that taken.

Originally posted by Flintedge
[b]Except with Flint.

(someone had to say it :P) [/b]

Grah. Screw you :stuck_out_tongue:

Why am I not on there and like one third of that list consists of new girls?! Damn you! Damn you all! I need to be appreciated APPRECIATED AND THIS JUST TOTALLY PISSED ME OFF.

my unfunny joke of the joke

I don’t think I would date anyone since I like to spend most of my time alone. But… thinks I’d go for Eva if I knew her IRL.

Never really given it any thought. But I don’t think I’d be able to chose, since there are so many girls here, I’d like to get to know better/be my girlfriend.

/me smacks Ren’s ass

But on a serious note (ha-ha’s at Ren) I wonder if some of these ladies know that they’re seen as meat to the founder of this thread? :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Flintedge
Right over your head, Cless.

Indeed.

Möchten Sie nicht wissen?

actually i asked sarah aka Sapphire falcon who should i put on this thread. and i appologise for not putting yu up there eva. there is only a max of 10 slots so thats why i put other on the tenth one. and i for your information i only like 3 girls on this forum.

Define “like”.

Originally posted by Shin_Kyuji
actually i asked sarah aka Sapphire falcon who should i put on this thread. and i appologise for not putting yu up there eva. there is only a max of 10 slots so thats why i put other on the tenth one. and i for your information i only like 3 girls on this forum.

Can we say spell check, boys and girls?

Originally posted by Shin_Kyuji

Yeah, you did ask, and I didn’t give any input.

Oh, before I forget Pulls out a very large, rubber mallet from the Purple Monster ™ and proceeds to beat Shin_Kyuji with it

The Purple Monster ™ is my large purple backpack, a coment made about it once was that it could rival any invisible pack used by RPG characters.

Oh, DT. I didn’t see DT there. Definitly dt though, because she loves rap :D:D

Dances around the room deciding this was a senseless poll like many others she had seen

At least you were listed, or is that a bad thing…
thinks to self