Which new games are YOU waiting for?

I mayself can’t wait for Soul Caliber 2. Link is gonna own. I also want SSX3. Man that looks good. And F-Zero GX. What are YOU waiting for? :cool:

No offense, but the graphics in F-Zero GX are pretty much the only thing I find good in that game :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m looking forward to buying silent hill 3 on monday/tuesday.

Max Payne 2, UT 2K4 and HL2.

Silent Hill 3, Soul Calibur 2, Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution, FF-X2. Virtual ON-Marz, Castlevania: Lament of Innocence,Onimusha 4.

Final Fantasy X-2, XI, and Deus Ex 2: Invisible War.

ZOE 2, DW 5, DW 4 XL, StarCraft 2.

DW= Dynasty Warriors.

ZOE= Zone Of The Enders.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
[b]ZOE 2, DW 5, DW 4 XL, StarCraft 2.

DW= Dynasty Warriors.

ZOE= Zone Of The Enders. [/b]

ZOE2 is already out and it is a VERY good game. The story is very good, gameplay is better than before,sound is amazing and graphics are wonderful.

PS: Yai! My 10th Post!

Originally posted by sfx64
I mayself can’t wait for Soul Caliber 2

I’m also waiting for SC2, but with different meanings :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

.hack//OUTBREAK, FFTA, and MGS: The Twin Snakes.

Sword of Mana
Phantasy Star Online (PC)

I’ve gotten to the point where I could probably live without a brand new game or system… but oh well :slight_smile:

in reverse order
ssx 3
zoe 2
ff x - 2
ff11

Soul Calibur 2, and any/all Dynasty Warriors games.

FFTA…

Anything that goes with the new DDR-style carpet :wink:

Mm… SH3…

drool

Good pick steve, yes indeedy. I hope you, aswell as myself for that matter, are not disapointed ^^ The first two were simply amazing. I hope the third can deliver us to paradise… hehehehe ^^

:kissy:

Mario Kart (GC).

Originally posted by Nightblade
ZOE2 is already out and it is a VERY good game. The story is very good, gameplay is better than before,sound is amazing and graphics are wonderful.

Not in England ;_;

Soul Calibur 2
Deus Ex 2
Half-Life 2

Oh, and I heard a Fire Emblem game is finally coming to the States, so I’ll be waiting for that, too…

Lets see, I’m waiting for:

[ul]
[li]Dynasty Warriors 4
[/li][li]Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon
[/li][li]Final Fantasy X-2
[/li][/ul]

I think that is about it, for now.

Huzzah, nice to know there’s some other RPGC DW fans. Wootage. Lu Bu owns, any DW player should know that.