which is the easiest final fantasy

i think final fantasy 10 was the easiest i know a lot of people who disagree

Overall, FFV or VI, either one because you can teach all your party member’s the exact same spells/skills/summons. makes fights way too easy.

FF8.

Either 6 (American version) or 7.

Final Fantasy VI was quite easy, as was the easy version of Final Fantasy IV.

5 is only easy if you put a lot of time into it. If you don’t it can be quite difficult.

FF Mystic Quest or FF8- both were way too easy.

Originally posted by cloudclone2003
i think final fantasy 10 was the easiest i know a lot of people who disagree
hi i think ff10 r easiest i know a lot of people who agree with me cuz u can use the spheregrid to mule ur chars </Lamer>

8 by far methinks… but I’ve only played 4, a little o’6, (I was at a friend’s house) 7, 8, 9, and T so my opinion is not as well informed as that of others…

FF9.Face it, when you’re at the last boss at the end of the game and three out of four characters are dead and that one remaining only has 1 hp, you know you’ve outclassed the difficulty of the game.Either that, or I’m just too damned good:kissy:

Hmmm…FF7, I’d say. Haven’t played 9, haven’t completed 10 just yet, and 8…well, the disk was damaged and I couldn’t play it all. shakes fist

So far, I’ve only really played IV to VI, but I’ll tell you this: Kefka is a loser, the lamest final boss in the history of videogames! But don’t hack your way to level 99, or you won’t be able to use the Espers’ level up benefits.

I’d have to say X, in terms of battles, but it was probably the hardest in terms of sub-games/puzzles… the monster arena can keep you occupied forever

Overall? Probably 8

Actually, FF4 was kinda easy too. Zeromus was a pushover. So was Kefka. The only hard final boss in any FF was Exdeath, from FF5. Or FFT’s Altima-wasn’t that hard, but not that easy.

Having played all of them from IV onwards, I think I can pretty easily say that FF8, was the easiest, for you did not really have to do all that much to be extremely powerful! But I still really like the story of the game, which makes it my joint favourite!

Cloud, quick thing, how the hell can you find X-Death hard, his tree form was a simple pushover compared to others, and his ‘Neo’ form although tougher, still did not put up that much of fight if you stayed on top of things!

Originally posted by deathstryke
5 is only easy if you put a lot of time into it. If you don’t it can be quite difficult.

I agree

And also, from the ones I played (FF1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) FF9 is one of the easiest, the only part I had trouble during the hole game was when facing Gizamaluke. I guess all in all FF7 was pretty easy too, but still…

I’d go with FFIV since only real thing needed was levels and even then it wasn’ t that hard to gain them. Also FFVI was a pretty easy one too. FFX is my final candidate.

St.Ajora

I’d say FF7… maybe 10.

1. Seriously, it is absolutly impossible to loose the final fight.

8, with the draw system you could go all night without using half a tent! But I also liked the feel of the game so I like it more than some of the more challenging ones.