Which FF games have you played?

Thanks to roms, I’m nearly caught up on all the games. The only ones I have yet to play are

FF9,
FF11
FF13
FFTA
The GameCube Final Fantasy series.

1 through 7, and 8 briefly, as well as Tactics.

4 was the first and 6 the best.

Six was definately the best. Tactics was the hardest and Mystic Quest had to be the easiest of all the FF games.

Ones I’ve played? All except 11, and the multitude of FF7 spin-offs.
Ones I’ve beaten? 1, 5, 10, 12, and Mystic Quest.

Damn I forgot the FF7 spin offs, haven’t played them either.

I’ve played:
I through X-2 + XII
MQ
T & TA
CC
KH

I’ve beaten:
I, III through IX, & XII
MQ
T & TA
KH

I can play versions of:
I through X-2 + XII
MQ
T & TA
CC
VII Doc
KH

I own a copy of:
I, II, IV through VII, & XII
MQ
T & TA
CC
VII DoC

I own multiple copies of:
I & VI

Oh yeah, forgot about Mystic Quest. And Legends… played 2 and 3 of that, though I didn’t beat either.

All of them were too bloody easy. I’m chronically under-leveled and I still beat them with far less trouble than I should have. Except 3 and that blasted Flare Wave attack the end boss had >.>

Final Fantasy Legends weren;tt echnically FInal Fantasies, they were SaGa Games. THey jsut had the Final Fantasy name attached to them when they came to america to cash in on the popularity, I believe. Anyway.

I’ve playewd 1, 4-7, 9, 10, and Mystic Quest. Four was my first game, and my favorite, although 6 is indeed the “best” of them all. Seven just seems to copy many thigns from Six, only not in an interesting way.

Final Fantasy Legends weren;tt echnically FInal Fantasies, they were SaGa Games. THey jsut had the Final Fantasy name attached to them when they came to america to cash in on the popularity, I believe. Anyway.

I do believe you are correct.

I’ve Played all of them but FF11 and the gamecube game.

FF6 is the best IMO, and FFTactics is close behind it.

I’ve played I, II, IV, V, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, TA.

And I’ve finished each of them at least once, with the exception of IV. Haven’t got around to finishing it yet.

I have played FF I, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, X, XII, and Dirge of Cerberus. I have beaten all of them except VII (lost interest) and VIII (fucking hate the battle system.)

I’ll probably play FF IX in the future, but except for that, I, don’t really have interest in Final Fantasy anymore. Sure, I’ll replay IV, VI, and X in the future, but my interest in the franchise isn’t as great as it was two years ago.

Originally Posted by demigod
Ones I’ve played? All except 11, and the multitude of FF7 spin-offs.

Don’t forget about all of those Chocobo spin-off games. They count too, or at least they should.

Fine, just eliminate FF7 from that sentence and understand that I’m not counting X-2 as a spin-off and it’s accurate.

Two of the hardest right there. but two of the best.

Yea there tough the first time you play them through.:cool: :ah-ha!:

Not really. FF6 is ridiculously easy, given that you can beat Kefka with a single low-levelled character (think mid-thirties), and in fact soloing the entire game is hardly a challenge at all. If they doubled the stats of every enemy in the game, maybe it’d be a challenge.

And Tactics? Well, ok, it might be a tad challenging at first, but once you’ve been playing for a few hours and have mastered a class or two, you find that you’re really never in any danger of losing- except when you fight against Elmdor… that little fucker >.>

The hardest would be maybe FF3 for the NES- an end boss with a single all-hitting attack is actually pretty tough; or FF1- but even that…

1, 2 (4 in Japan), 5 (Final Fantasy Chronicles) 3 (6 in Japan), 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12.

Mystic Quest, Crystal Chronicles, the remake of Final Fantasy 2 (Japanese version) on the DS, Final Fantasy Adventures 1, 2, and 3. Oh yeah, and Tactics. And Tactics Advanced.

Yea FF1 - 3 are tough. Tactics is easy after Velius at Riovanes Castle. FF6 had its moments.

1-12. Got through 1, 4-10-2 so far. I may go and finish FFII one of these days, but that game is such a chore. Never played the original gameboy versions (though they weren’t FF’s to begin with)

Oh, and Mystic Quest.