which are u more looking forward to?

are you looking forward to ffx - 2 more or ff11? (this isn’t a poll i just want opinions)
personally i’m looking forward to ff11 more - just playing in a party and helping others out and even playing with people i know in an interactive ff world
what u guys think?

Out of the two, i would say FFX-2. But, out of all outcoming FFs, i would have to say… FFTA!!! WOOO!!!

Of the two options you give, I’d have to say FFX-2 only because FFXI is a pay to play MMORPG which I despise.

I agree with Bahamut.

I honestly didn’t like the idea of a FF Online, but I’m gonna still play it, so…

None of them :(. I personally expect Seiken Densetsu V. I know Square ain’t releasing it on PSX or the likes so I think I’m dead meat… Alrighty, I’ll just stick around with early FFs and SDs…

i dunno the attaraction to ff11 for me is probably just that it will (hopefully) be my first mmorpg… never experiencing one before - the idea is new to me and therefore I am probably more excited than the majority of people who have played mmorpg (and seemingly don’t like them)

as either flint or dai said, FFX-2 is a DOA extreme each volleyball knockoff with bad gameplay.

im personally waiting for suikoden 4

Originally posted by Silhouette
[b]as either flint or dai said, FFX-2 is a DOA extreme each volleyball knockoff with bad gameplay.

im personally waiting for suikoden 4 [/b]

I with you 100%. Suikoden III was good but as good as Suikoden II was when it came out. I hope they change the castle battles back to the way they were in the original. Suikoden II’s was too luck based and III’s was too simple.

Originally posted by NeOKaEsAr_ChRoNoS
None of them :(. I personally expect Seiken Densetsu V. I know Square ain’t releasing it on PSX or the likes so I think I’m dead meat… Alrighty, I’ll just stick around with early FFs and SDs…

The new Seiken Densetsu is gonna be released on the GBA, I think. Hmm… I’ll probably get it if it comes to America, which from what I heard it will. Heard it was a remake for the very first Seiken Densetsu… or somethin’ like that.

I’m looking forward to FFXII… I’m not too interested in FFX-2, and same with FFXI

FF 11. I like MMORPG’s (or simulated ones like the .hack series).

But the only thing wrong with the MMORPG is all of the “Who’s got the biggest sword” contests.

FFTA but out of those two FFX-2 (now if only I had a PS2)

I can’t say I’m looking forward to anything Square is going to release any time soon. However, FFX-2 is being done by the Vagrant Story team, I hear… can’t wait for that! 8)

FFTA. After FFt I’ll buy anything that has two Fs and a T.

I don’t know what this new game is about but since I can’t afford it, I’ll probably emulate so I don’t care for the cash.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
I’m looking forward to FFXII… I’m not too interested in FFX-2, and same with FFXI

Roger Dodger.

FFX-2. Although I’m hopping for FFVII-2 in the future.

Neither. Sequels don’t belong in FF and FFXI sounds like a PSO rip-off.

Kingdom Hearts 2
(yes its an ff game)
:mwahaha:
:moogle:
:hahaha;
:hyperven:
:mwahaha:

Originally posted by Reno
The new Seiken Densetsu is gonna be released on the GBA, I think. Hmm… I’ll probably get it if it comes to America, which from what I heard it will. Heard it was a remake for the very first Seiken Densetsu… or somethin’ like that.

The New Seiken Densetsu Is Just A Remake Of
Final Fantasy Adventure(which was the americanization of
Seikien Densetsu 1)

It Will Just Have Upgraded Graphics,Sound,and Dialogue,and the
circle system used in Secret Of Mana And Secret Of Evermore(3 greatest game ever!!!)