Where in the....

It’s 7pm on the west coast, yet close to noone is on. Isn’t their a mad rush right now or something?

VISIT THE ARENA!!!

^------------>Or else…^^

What?

Ahahahaha, no.

I don’t know. There just seems like the thing is empty

This is not what some call a ‘chat forum’.

I know, but in Battle arena’s ressurection, there have been only 5(i think) posts since last night, two of which aren’t even battle content. The first one last night went fairly quickly.

That’s because we who have lives and sleep during the night time aren’t godmoding RPers.

Patience, I’m not familiar at all with Val’s turf but if people aren’t posting, there’s nothing to do about it.

TrkJac, a word of advice: Don’t coem to the Main Forum to complain about some inane thing in the RP Forum. Anyone who doesn’t go there already will never set foot in there. And has no problem verbally berating the existence of the entire damn thing, anyway. Which is why people politely try to keep from mentioning the damn thing exists outside of the Forum itself. You see how it works?

There is an RP forum? :wink:

Aww… oh no… people don’t wanna pway wiff you? Poor baaaaaaaaaaby gives you a pacifier.

It’s 7pm on the west coast, yet close to noone is on. Isn’t their a mad rush right now or something?

Rargh! I cannot stress how much I hate it when people say ‘noone’, instead of ‘no one’.

Thank you Val. Notice also that both of the people battling are 14 and thus have to go to school the next morning.

Thank you Val.