When was the last time you...

shrugs ya never know… but I could be wrong, so like I tell some people don’t listen to me…

Originally posted by Chris-chris
Remember… deep down, the people who really hate and really beat you down hard, love you.

Let me tell you from personal experience that this isn’t true. If someone is hurting you physically, they do NOT love you. They most likely see you more as a posession than a human being.

Then I shall shut up if that is what everyone wishes.

I do not mean to bring up an arguement or anything like that.

Easy, CC. We’re just worried for you, because it sounds like you mean that YOU are going thru such a hard time. If you are not, please clear it up. But if you are… you can talk to us about it. Especially me. You have my Email address, if you’d prefer a private talk.

No. On all counts.

My parents are pretty good, even though they drive my up a wall sometimes…

As for my parents- I’m a “chaotic good” living with two “lawful neutral” parents. Let’s put it that way.

My dad has never come up to me and hugged me…so I don’t do it now. It would just be weird. He has said I love you a few times in my lifetime. I just haven’t said it to him…only once in my life. My mom I do it sometimes. I think about it and sometimes I feel guilty. Their getting older and I may not have them tomorrow…the guilt would weight heavyly if I never really showed them affection.

I haven’t even seen my dad for about a week now. My mom, she’s been out of town for two weeks.

It’s been awhile here… but me and my mom aren’t really close…the second I get a chance, I’m getting my ass outta here…and my dad…he died in '96, so…

Great thread Chris-Chris. huggles you :moogle:
Well i express my affection by helping or by saying other things, like have a good day and take care. Probably say i love you to my parents maybe a couple of times a week. To my brother i don’t know if we do but it’s mostly understood to us that we care about one another. I’ll hug my dad and he’ll hug me or rub my back at times, i’m not as close to my mom though, but sometimes i’ll put my head on her shoulder and sometimes she’ll want a hug from me. I don’t hug my brother really but i’ll like tickle him at times.

Originally posted by Nulani
Haven’t and won’t.

Nul, you’ve read my mind. Even though nothing they say or do can hurt me, they really get on my nerves when they start pestering me for insignificant things or presuming to know what I think or how I feel.

It’s funny, ever since I kinda like, ran away from home a few months ago, I’ve been closer to my parents than I’ve ever been in my life. I live with my mom, here, and we say I love you and hug all the time, and we’re really close. With my dad, who had previously been a bit of a dick as far as pressuring me to do things that hurt me, now whenever I see him or whenever he calls, we’re always really close, just like me and my mom are, and it makes me so happy that we can be like that, because before I left, I was always at odds with him, and being around him didn’t feel like a family atmosphere is supposed to feel like at all.

My parents know perfectly well how I feel about them. If they weren’t the best ever, I wouldn’t still be living with them. But you’re right, I should actually tell them more than I do. Maybe they do know in their hearts, but you just need to hear it confirmed every now and then.

I tell my parents I lvoe them regularly. Well, I tell mudder, at least; My relationship with father is strained most of the time, and stuff. So… yeah.

NO.

My mother is ashamed of me, at least that’s what she tells me every now and then… strange cuz she always told me not to be ashamed of your family (I’ve got a sister with Down)

but ever since I started to grow my hear & started to look like the metalhead next door with some strange yet funny habits

My dad I don’t see too often but he’s quite allright…

I don’t tell them I love them, but I like hugs. And mum and me tends to dance some psuedo-walse in the kitchen now and then. I guess that symbolizes the utter weirdness of our family :mwahaha:

I dislike being touched at all, so no hugs for me.

And my mom and I hate each other,.

Eh…my mum and I are like sisters more than anything, so hugs don’t come along until something nasty happens and she needs consolation. My old man on the other hand, is’nt a ‘hug’ kinda guy, so (mock) Boxing is our way of hugging. :stuck_out_tongue:

Last time I was home. My family has always been very close. Group hugs are a common occurence for when somebody’s feeling bad.