When does .hack//Outbreak come out?

The subject says it all.

www.google.com

Look up an RPG news site… lazy…

It was originally scheduled for this past Tues. Now BanDai doesn’t knwo when the fuck they’re gonna get off their asses and release it. I want my Balmung dammit! :stuck_out_tongue:
The first two kicked ass as well. I can’t wait for this one to come out. Great. Now I’ll end up trying to find a lvl 50 dungeon to raid treasure and sell. I hope you’re happy :stuck_out_tongue:

Sept 10th

Thats one of them. There have been, like, 7 maybe. Although Sept. 9 or 10 is most likely at the moment. I’m gonna be severly pissed if I have to wait until October though.

Originally posted by Crotanks
It was originally scheduled for this past Tues. Now BanDai doesn’t knwo when the fuck they’re gonna get off their asses and release it. I want my Balmung dammit! :stuck_out_tongue:
The first two kicked ass as well. I can’t wait for this one to come out. Great. Now I’ll end up trying to find a lvl 50 dungeon to raid treasure and sell. I hope you’re happy :stuck_out_tongue:

Theta Bitter Fantasy Mirror World. It works for me.

You can DD some excellent equipment here.

LEAPS AND STABS NEWBIE!

HELLO NEWBIES!!! WE ARE CHARLEMAGNE!!! YOU DIE IN THE STREET! WECLONME TO REPACLASSEICS!!!

Pardon me, Charl, but … [WHAMF WHAMF WHAMF]

Getting back on topic, I’m much more interested in .hack//COUGH and its sequel, .hack//WHEEZE …

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
[b]Theta Bitter Fantasy Mirror World. It works for me.

You can DD some excellent equipment here. [/b]

Ok… but, theta? Not Lambda? O.o

Originally posted by Crotanks
Ok… but, theta? Not Lambda? O.o

It is a level 50 fire area. Trust me. I am shrining this game.