When Different Souls Cross Paths...

When Different Souls Cross Paths

Chapter one: The Meeting

The setting was a dungeon. Locked cell. A man in dark armor stood up. He looked around.

“Where am I?” He questioned himself, walking over to the bars of the cell. “And what is this!?”

Then, footsteps. Clop. Clop. Clop. Soldiers. With horses. Maybe they could help? They walked pass. The man in the dark armor asked for them to stop, but they just seemed to ignore him.

“What is going on here!?” The man demanded. He drew his dark sword. They kept coming pass. “What the…”

“It won’t do you any good.” The man in dark armor turned around, seeing a small window into the next cell. He looked and gazed upon a young man, who seemed to have…a tail? “They don’t respond to anything.”

“Who…or what are you?” Dark Armor asked him.

“’What’? I’m insulted.” The man with the tail moved closer to the window. “I happen to be a person. My name is Zidane Tribal.” The man in dark armor just stays silent.

“Well, aren’t you going to tell me your name, or is your name Nothing?” Zidane asked him, in a sarcastic tone of voice. The man in dark armor spoke.

“Cecil Harvey of Castle Baron.” Cecil then tried slashing on the bars.

“You think I haven’t tried that?” Zidane said, annoyed.

“I don’t think.” Cecil said, hacking some more, the bars falling down. “I take action right away.” Cecil began to walk away, Zidane in awe.

“What, how did you do that?” He asked, shocked. “Hey, do that to mine!”

“…” Cecil walked over to Zidane and cut his bars as well. He began to leave.

“Wait!” Zidane ran over to him. “It’s dangerous out there. I saw someone who escaped; he was killed two seconds later.”

“…did you happen to see a dragoon, a white mage, a summoner, or a ninja by any chance?” Cecil asked.

“I saw a ninja.” Zidane said. “What was his name?”

“Edward, though he is known as Edge.” Cecil replied. “Have you seen him?”

“I saw an Edward, though he was a bard.”

“What!?” Cecil started running. “Edward…”

“Wait up!” Zidane followed.

Then, a solider came out from behind a big rock.

“So, two have escaped…” He chuckled. “They shall die. They shall die.”

The setting is another dungeon. A young man, looking to be about seventeen, got up. He had a scar across his eye. He looked around.

“The heck?” He saw somebody on floor, looking to be bleeding everywhere. “Hey, are you alright?”

“Ugh…” The man tried to stand, but fell again. He began to weakly say something. “C…e…l…e…s…ugh…” The man with the scar checked the other man’s pulse.

“Dead…” The man with the scar moved to the bars. “Where the hell am I?”

To be continued…

FF Crossover…

looking good Dante. Kind of confusing to me but that may just be me… I’m no pro so, don’t count on my word.

Heh. That’s cool. Keep it up!

It’s a little bit confusing, you’re taking pretty quick turns. But not too bad :slight_smile:

I agree, it is a bit confusing. But still, seems nice, if a bit lacking in detail.

This is just to keep you wondering. Next will tell what’s going on…maybe. Well, it might take awhile, because I’m going to watch Goldeneye over and over again. :stuck_out_tongue: