When a woman loves a man very much...

Thats so a lie, because like, I am luke’s father.

>>

Best News Story Of The Year.

Give this the award now.

Padme lied to me?! I feel the dark side calling…

I feel you final statement could have been made less insulting if you used people instead of women. By using women you’ve tagged all women with a negative connotation and well it makes your statement sound rather malicious towards one particular party.

Granted Sil’s statement is just blatantly insulting.

LOLZ WIMMINS R EMO & CAN’T CONTROL THEMSELVES OMGWTFBBQ!!11

Yeah, seriously. Use that giant wad of neurons in your skull before you post stuff like that. Or at least edit it out later when you think “Gee, that was a really biased knuckle-dragger thing for me to say. Perhaps I ought to change it so that I do not offend the entire population of females on earth lest I ever want to get laid.

Originally Posted by Trillian
Or at least edit it out later when you think “Gee, that was a really biased knuckle-dragger thing for me to say. Perhaps I ought to change it so that I do not offend the entire population of females on earth lest I ever want to get laid.”

Now that’s not fair assuming that one biased post on a message board on a video game forum would influence all of the women of the world. I don’t think that more than .00001% will ever know what was said here and that includes the males, the females, and the not assosiated with the either of the above. Nor do I think that Rigmarole should get laid by every woman on the face of the planet just by editing a single post. If that were the case there would be a) only a handful of ever morphing posts b) because anyone who isn’t editing their post would be getting laid and c) their aren’t enough women to go around any way (I know I wouldn’t want anybody but my old man bedding with my dear mama. Would you?). Btw, if you paid attention to the propaganda film Don’t Date Robots you would know what happens if everyone was locked in a endless sex orgy.

Also, Rigmarole don’t be so god damned biased. You too Sil.

Excuse me? She was a woman, so I said women like her. If a man was in her shoes I’d say men like him. As Bukowski said (paraphrasing) “I write the same shit about men and women but noone complains about the shit I write about men”. Cut me some slack, please.

Must be that time of the month.

She was apparently lacking in that quality also known as the Right Stuff. That or NASA has seriously lowered their expectations of the Right Stuff over the years.

I’d so watch it

Isn’t Sil’s comment just a stupid joke? I didn’t see it as being anything more