Wheee! I'm done I'm done!

http://tartarus.rpgclassics.com/~mm7/index.shtml

Finally, my shrine is complete. I’m open to any comments you all have.

As for me though, I’m gonna take a rest…

Applauds… and takes an angry glance at TD

Congratulations, man! Thats a REALLY tough shrine to undertake.

And now I’m actually tempted to replay it… damn you. DAMN YOU! ;.;

Okay, I found something to comment on…

Where are the character race/class pages? A little insight to each class (what skills they can expert/master/grandmaster) and race (stats?) wouldn’t hurt…

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
[b]Okay, I found something to comment on…

Where are the character race/class pages? A little insight to each class (what skills they can expert/master/grandmaster) and race (stats?) wouldn’t hurt… [/b]

Its the first thing in the walkthrough.

As CC said, it’s the first part of the walkthrough, since I figured it’d fit best there: http://tartarus.rpgclassics.com/~mm7/charcreate.shtml

I have a fair amount of work to do on mine still…congrats SS.

I might just have to play this game now. :hahaha;

Isn’t that up to Hiryuu to decide?

I have to get around to finishing my shrine one of these days. It would be lovely if the translation patch would be finished first though.

Good job! :cool:

Congrats, StarStorm! Can’t wait to have you on the staff! 8)

And rest before taking on another shrine. :boring:

My completely useless comment is that I don’t know a thing about MM7, but I know it’s “DEFINITELY”, not “DEFINATELY”, SS. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m still trying to figure out why so many English people write that word incorrectly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats man! If you ever want to take another crack at a HoMM3 shrine, let me know. I’d be glad to help.

Congratulations, StarS. Looks great.

applauds

Wonders what Might & Magic is

:mwahaha:

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
Applauds… and takes an angry glance at TD

Hey, he did it all by himself, and didn’t get any outside help. What’re you getting mad at? :stuck_out_tongue:

WEll I had a LITTLE outside help. Check the credits. All the HTML and text though is my work. Not to mention that any outside help I took I verified myself.