What's your sign?

im a capricorn and in the chinese zodiac im a dragon which is good because acording to the chart dragons have thebest love lifes. :moogle:

Dragons have good love lives? HAHAHA! Man, that’s hard to believe.

I am an Aries, and that sign fits me very well. My Chinese sign, however, which is the monkey, does not; the tiger does much better.

Good thing for me Cancer suits me and also my Chinese zodiac, the rat, does too. Despite the rat being considered vermin, it represents cleverness and overall friendliness.

I only remember the ones that sound cool :stuck_out_tongue: Though there is a book somewhere with all the other weird stuff (Like the fact I was born on the same day as Richard Wagner. Cool cool ^^)

I’m a Gemini-Taurus cusp, and my Chinese sign is the rare and exotic white tiger! ^^ Which a friend told me (So cool) Go tiger kittie rar <3

:kissy:

$15 says you’ve got the same as Star. I got Harrison Ford, Cheech Marin, and Father Flanigan on my B-Day.

actually people born during the year of the rat are known to be highly intelegent.

people born during the year of the monkey are the frindliest…or was that chicken? :moogle:

I think you all missed the point behind Maddox’s article.

i’m a sagitarifucker or whatever you call it… I’m totally agreeing with maddox… he’s got other nice articles as wel… heh how can one single person have so much hate :stuck_out_tongue:

Pisces, bitch.

Aeries fool.

Cancer.
<Now it’s not!>

Has anyone else besides Epic noticed the lack of
a) people reading the article?
b) people not understanding the article?
c) people not making a connection between the article and what they should (not) post?

It’s kind of funny, actually :stuck_out_tongue:

I read the article. I know what I shouldn’t post.

I not only disagree with Maddox, but I enjoy the irony. kthnxbye

Yeah, that’s exactly what I was doing. :stuck_out_tongue: Silly people.

Ah. Well, that wasn’t what it looked like, since nobody mentioned “I disagree with the article!”, but only posted their astrology stats :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice article. For the astrological minded I am a Scorpio.

I dont care what he thinks, of course he doesn’t believe in something that can’t really be proven and seems like bullshit. I don’t believe in it till it seems true, and i sure as hell wouldn’t read my horoscope to know what to do with my money.

My sun sign is Sagitarius, and both my ascendant and lunar are Libra. Couldn’t be nicer ^_^.

And I won’t even read the article because by this point the thread is already derailed beyond return.

BTW, for those who want, I am still drawing zodiacal maps.

My sign’s also Sagitarrius, though I think that Horoscopes are written so that the advice could apply to anyone at any time…