whats your favorite Christmas Movie

whats yours

Easy, Christmas Story. I watch it every year.

Jingle all the Way is pretty good, but I’d have to say my favorite is Die Hard.

How the Grinch Stole Christmas is a fucking classics. The Nightmare Before Christmas is a close second, though.

Julestjernen.

Either of the Home Alones. Especially the second. “A cheese pizza…all for me.” So whenever I watch it I have to be eating my own cheese pizza.

It used to be Christmas Vacation but after seeing it way too many times, I’ll go with other; The Snowman.

Tie: Nightmare Before Christmas and Gremils.
(Actually, Nightmare wins, but I didn’t see it and voted Gremlins)

Christmas vacation I watch it like 15 times in december. I can quote most of that movie.

Quote from christmas vacation “Now don’t go putting none of that there stuff on my sled Clark. And why is that Eddie? Well you know that metal plate they put in my head? I had to have it replaced with a plastic one because everytime katherine revved up the microwave I’d piss my pants and forget who I was for 30 minutes.”

I like Nightmare Before Christmas and Home alone.

Muppet Christmas Carol.

… what? It’s funny. Just can’t get enough of those Muppets, and Michael Caine is one of my favorite actors.

Nightmare Before Christmas. But Christmas Carol is my favorite Christmas Book.

Christmas Story definately. “You’ll shoot your eye out!” Bad Santa was interesting, had some funny parts. I think Die Hard was the first r-rated movie i saw. The home alone movies i haven’t seen in a while, still pretty decent. The live action verison of How the Grinch stole Christmas was all right though little different then the cartoon.

ABA da that tht ahbd hdbds.

whagt no goodfellas? oh well.

I like the nightmare before christmas and a wish for wings that work. (not to many people Iknow remember this film sadly ;_:wink: :moogle:

Goodfellas isn’t a christmas movie, it’s a mob movie…

Anyway, a Christmas Story rules.

Christmas Vacation, though the rest are great too.

“Where ya gonna put that tree, Griswald?”
“Bend over and I’ll show you!”
“That’s a hell of a thing to say to me, Griswald”
“I wasn’t talking to you!”

XD

Most of the mob are supposedly Christian, though…

Christmas Story, but Nightmare Before Christmas is good too.

Christmas vacation, I love that movie. I’ve seen it about 30 times this year already.