What's your desktop background? Again!

I have no idea.

Here is the desktop from my laptop (the first time I post any images from it since obtaining it off of ebay). Didn’t bother to get one for this computer, but I can get it later.

http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/rirse/desktop 7-08.jpg

The screen resolution is 1024x768, but I shrink the image down so you dialup users don’t lost your mind.

Isn’t that precious :slight_smile:

I’d post my usual GNOME/Openbox screenshots but Nul’s server is down. :frowning:

Considering that in 2 months, I’ll rarely ever see any of them again (As in, only if we arrange to get together), this’ll probably the last group picture of me and my friends.

Yeah… the only friend I’ve seen lately has been my friend Mike… and I never went to school with him. It’s kinda shitty =\

Hey Jen-NA, got enough chat clients?

My desktop is completely blue and somehow stuck that way. And I just caught a junebug under a cup on my desk. I love torturing insects.

Monkey is one of the reasons I have a staff in my sprites.

BN
The Power of Monkey was irrepressble!!

Just changed it. First time my new computer’s ever had a background that wasn’t focused on SMJ.

Here it is, with my skinned WinAmp open:

And yes, my screen resolution is 800x600. I’ve got a really old 11" monitor that can’t handle anything higher than 1024x768, and that makes everything look tiny and hard to see.