What's wrong with the Canadian Armed Forces

Back when England colonized Canada. It’s been that way for quite a while.

We do however possess the best Sniper divisions in North America according to a few people I had met from both Canada and even America’s armed forces.

Enough woodland areas to drive anyone insane from the mere thought of snipers lurking in trees and guerrilla tactics to be performed in the veil of the night, aye? And torching stuff these days is kinda passé too.

Damn Sea Kings, given the entire Canadian Forces a bad name. O_o

I don’t think we need them either. A few million gung-ho farmers, each with about half a dozen unregistered guns laying around should be enough of a deterrent to keep the bad guys away. :wink:

I know our army is small, but like in a previous post it’s small for it’s porpose, I’m sure if the call went out for us to build an army for our country, wouldn’t take long for it grow 5-6 times it size. My family is traditionally a Millitary family and soon after my flight School I’ll be hitting up our airforce aswell. Personally think we have some of the most elligible people for armed forces as it shows in our history Canada being in war.

So, he objects to toasting the Queen when his unit is named after a Princess? That’s like being a member of Prince’s band but insisting on changing the Radio station when Michael Jackson comes on the Radio.

Sounds like a supporter of the princess, plotting to dethrone the queen.

God shave the Queen!

Yes, that’s exactly how it happened in Iraq.

Canada in its entirety probably barely has half a dozen unregistered guns.

And there weren’t a few million men with guns in Iraq either. Or the US would be right the fuck out of there right now.

Believe me, I live in rural alberta, and I could probably count on one hand the number of farmers that DON’T have more than a couple unregistered firearms. Maybe not so many as before the gun amnesty, but there are still tons.

They still won’t fight a war.

I was JOKING about the gung-ho farmers. >_<