What's the weirdest party you beat Final Kefka with?

…You all make what I did look easy.

I only beat Kefka once, my party was Terra, Celes, Edgar, and (Terra and Celes were deliberate, this was an accident) Relm.

My brother once wound up with the only character left standing as Umaro.

My best friend in one of his finishing parties had Locke, Celes, Terra, and Strago.

All Imps with ideal imp equipment.

:hyperven: :fungah: i once beat kefka with these two fellows, cless and magus.

Originally posted by Horus
All Imps with ideal imp equipment.

Doesn’t seem that odd of a choice, Imps with their equipmet rock.

the only drawback of being imps is you can’t use magic…i think…

Zhou Yu: No magic, I beleive.

UPDATE!!!: I beat, THE KEFKA!!! with Sabin (DEAD), LOCKE(DEAD), RELM (DEAD), and MOOOOOOOG!!! GO ME!

Originally posted by Aurabolt
I did it with, this has to be the weirdest of all, but Strago, Relm, Mog, and Celes each with NO MP!, I ran out of Ethers, Elixirs and Tinctues beating up Doom, who took out my Terra and Edgar, and I won by just hacking at him with the Illumina and Ragnarok with the equipped Gem box/ Genji Glove combo (it’s possible, check the arena) with Celes and adminstering X-potions, Hi-Potions and Phenoix Downs with Strago, While Relm and Mog consistently Sketched and Danced to beat him.
Not possible unless you cheated, you can only get either the Ragnarok or the Illumina, as you have to bet the Ragnarok at the arena to get the Illumina. And I think you meant the Offering / Genji Glove combo.

Locke Sabin Edgar and Cyan is who I used, not really weird but not a team ppl would make most likely.

yes getting the Ragnarok and the Illuima is possible… in the SNES version, I bet a 2nd marvel shoes for them if I remember correctly. i’ve played FF6 with a master file for both versions, so I’m pretty sure

and thx for the Offering/Genji Glove, but stop flaming me, all of you people! :enguard:

but nevertheless, it was hard. I had to fight him with dancing, sketching, and consistent attacks.