Whats the best thing you like about sh2

i like it when you gain 20 lvls and change different classes. not sh2 sf2

Um … pretend we’ve never heard of acronyms before, and tell us exactly what that stands for.

he’s obviously talking about Street Hoppers 2, the hippest game on the market.

His correction said SF2 though, so it was probably Street Fighter 2.

I think he means Saga Frontier 2. But I don’t recall class changes in that. :open_mouth:

He was probably talking about Sweet Home 2.

If only that existed…sigh

Or maybe even Shining Force 2. There are lots of things that “SF2” can stand for.

Man, and I was looking forward to a Silent Hill 2 thread. My guess would be Shining Force 2 as well, though for all I know it could be Super Fun 2000.

I think I can translate for everyone;

Excuse me, kind sirs, but what is your opinion on the game Shining Force 2. I likie it. My favorite thing about it is that at level twenty, your characters can ascend to a higher class and use more powerful weapons and abilities.

It’s only a rough translation though

LOL.

The funny thing is, BBK wasn’t even born when Shining Force 2 came out, or was, but wasn’t old enough to know what it was.

Shit, I was 10 or 11 myself when Shining Force 2 came out. I’m not sure what year it was, but I think it was 1992 or 1993.

And lastly. Shining Force 2 kicks ass. But Fire Emblem is better.

edit: I’d like to add that I had thought this was about Silent Hill 2 upon looking at the title.

I haven’t played Shining Force 2 yet. I actually just played through Shining Force 1 a few weeks ago, and I have a couple problems with the game. First off, healers are impossible to level up. At the end, I’d only gotten one healer high enough to promote. Second, gaining levels and not getting stat bonuses, or really crappy ones. There was nothing like getting the hero his fifteenth level, getting no stat increases, and realizing that the only thing I’d done was to make gaining the next level harder.

Otherwise, not bad.